- Gunmen kill 10, kidnapped 3 women in Zamfara
- Rev. Fr. Mbaka escapes death in a failed assassination attempts, Adoration ministry cries out
- Reps cancel Ajaokuta Steel privatisation, asks FG to revive it with recovered Abacha loot
- NASS approve June 12 as Democracy Day
- 2019: Obasanjo, Atiku in closed door meeting, plans on how to wrestle power from Buhari
- ASUU strkie continues as meeting with FG ends inconclusive
- Former US president George Bush is dead
- OPC founder, Frederick Fasehun is dead
- Full list of those affected as FG freezes bank accounts of suspects on Nigeria Looters list
- Tension rocks Akwa Ibom as sacked lawmakers again shut down Assembly complex, move to impeach Speaker
Osun State Election: Voters getting N20,000 each from APC at ward 8, unit 3 Ota Efun, PDP reveals as they outline APC rigging tactics
The Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, has alleged attempts by the All Progressives Congress, APC, to disenfranchise voters in the ongoing Osun state election.
The National Publicity Secretary of the PDP, Kola Ologbondiyan, made the claims in a series of tweets on Saturday.
“My attention has also been drawn to attempts to disenfranchise voters in @OfficialPDPNig strongholds by distributing malfunctioning card readers between 8am-12pm.They also seek to deploy intimidation tactics to scare voters, hijack boxes and indulge in massive vote buying between 12-4pm.,” he tweeted.
“We are totally at a loss as to why @OfficialAPCNg Governors will leave their respective states to invade Osun state on the eve of Election Day.
“The plot is to rig the elections in favour of the APC candidate, Gboyega Oyetola, who is apparently very unpopular in the state.
“[email protected] agents are currently sharing money at ward 8, unit 3 Ota Efun in Olorunda local government.
“They are sharing N20,000 each to voters. #OsunDecides2018 #OsunDecides @PoliceNG take note urgently @inecnigeria.
“At Unit 3 and 6, the strongholds of PDP in Ward 5, Ifelodun LG, the card readers have not been able to clear a single voter till this hour 10:03am.” Another interesting topic; Osun must remain APC state, says Buhari