- BREAKING: South Africa grants landing permit to Air Peace — Mission
- BREAKING: Delay in landing rights approval shifts evacuation of Nigerians
- BREAKING: Tribunal upholds election of Gov. Makinde
- BREAKING: South African envoys designated to beg Nigerians arrive Abuja
- BREAKING: FG approves $5.3bn for Ibadan-Kano rail project
- BREAKING: Tribunal uphold Ayade’s victory
- Breaking: Nigerians who fled South Africa over xenophobic attacks arrive in Lagos
- BREAKING: Presidential tribunal upholds Buhari’s election, dismisses PDP petitions in its entirety
- BREAKING: No evidence in INEC electronically transmitted results to server, Court rules
- BREAKING: Immigration hurdles delay arrival of 317 Nigerians from South Africa
Osun State Election: Voters getting N20,000 each from APC at ward 8, unit 3 Ota Efun, PDP reveals as they outline APC rigging tactics
The Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, has alleged attempts by the All Progressives Congress, APC, to disenfranchise voters in the ongoing Osun state election.
The National Publicity Secretary of the PDP, Kola Ologbondiyan, made the claims in a series of tweets on Saturday.
“My attention has also been drawn to attempts to disenfranchise voters in @OfficialPDPNig strongholds by distributing malfunctioning card readers between 8am-12pm.They also seek to deploy intimidation tactics to scare voters, hijack boxes and indulge in massive vote buying between 12-4pm.,” he tweeted.
“We are totally at a loss as to why @OfficialAPCNg Governors will leave their respective states to invade Osun state on the eve of Election Day.
“The plot is to rig the elections in favour of the APC candidate, Gboyega Oyetola, who is apparently very unpopular in the state.
“[email protected] agents are currently sharing money at ward 8, unit 3 Ota Efun in Olorunda local government.
“They are sharing N20,000 each to voters. #OsunDecides2018 #OsunDecides @PoliceNG take note urgently @inecnigeria.
“At Unit 3 and 6, the strongholds of PDP in Ward 5, Ifelodun LG, the card readers have not been able to clear a single voter till this hour 10:03am.” Another interesting topic; Osun must remain APC state, says Buhari