Fire Breaks Out In Senator Shekarau’s Residence In Kano State (Photo)


There was a fire outbreak at the residence of former Kano state governor, Malam Ibrahim Shekarau on Sunday evening. The fire outbreak happened after an electrical spark that eventually exploded into flames at his residence at Mundubawa Avenue in Kano.

READAPC supporters allegedly attacks Zamfara Gov, Abdul’aziz Yari in Gusau

According to the media aide to the former governor, Malam Sule Yau Sule the incident took place at about 4.00pm and affected two rooms out of the whole building, and the fire was without delay put off.

Reports say that the building was built for Shekarau by the Kano state government immediately he left office in 2011 as part of his retirement package. Here is another related story; 11 women conveying a bride die in fatal accident in Kano tollgate



Get real time updates directly on you device, subscribe now.

Leave A Reply

Your email address will not be published.

This website uses cookies to improve your experience. We'll assume you're ok with this, but you can opt-out if you wish. Accept Read More