- BREAKING: Stolen card readers caught with three persons in Lagos
- BREAKING: JAMB shifts UTME exams
- Yobe State Deputy Speaker, Garba Ibrahim is dead
- Boko Haram bombs Maiduguri mosque, 11 confirmed dead
- Aide to Delta State Governor on youth matters, Ngozi Ijei shot dead
- BREAKING: INEC Finally Postpones Presidential Election, Releases New Date
- BREAKING: INEC To Postpone Presidential Election
- Onnoghen: Former CJN granted bail on self-recognition
- Two suspected Terrorists trying to bomb bridge arrested in Ebonyi state (photos)
- Senator Ahmed Ogembe escape death by whisker along Abuja-Lokoja expressway
“If you are in Osun and you voted for APC, you are a fool!” – Pastor Adeboye’s son, Leke says
The heir of the General Overseer of the Redeemed Christian Church of God (RCCG), Pastor E.A Adeboye, Leke Adeboye, has taken to social media to share his own side on the political situation in Osun state.
Following INEC’s declaration of the governorship election in the state as inconclusive, Leke Adeboye has termed any resident of Osun who voted the ruling All Progressives Congress (APC) as “fool”.
“If you are in Osun and you voted for APC to be honest and this is being neutral o, YOU are a FOOL. The government of APC didn’t pay salaries for over 2 or 3 years. Apart from the train, what did you gain from the last 3 years. And please don’t tell me they built roads, that’s a standard”.
A rerun election has been fixed in the state for Thursday, September 27th. See Adeboye’s comment about the development, below,