- BREAKING: Stolen card readers caught with three persons in Lagos
- BREAKING: JAMB shifts UTME exams
- Yobe State Deputy Speaker, Garba Ibrahim is dead
- Boko Haram bombs Maiduguri mosque, 11 confirmed dead
- Aide to Delta State Governor on youth matters, Ngozi Ijei shot dead
- BREAKING: INEC Finally Postpones Presidential Election, Releases New Date
- BREAKING: INEC To Postpone Presidential Election
- Onnoghen: Former CJN granted bail on self-recognition
- Two suspected Terrorists trying to bomb bridge arrested in Ebonyi state (photos)
- Senator Ahmed Ogembe escape death by whisker along Abuja-Lokoja expressway
Man brutalize 11-Year-Old Niece For Telling Neighbors Their Family Problems
An eleven year old girl was wounded by her uncle for revealing their family problems.
A girl whose name is Uju was left with a swollen eye by her uncle, Chibuzor; due to the fact that she made mention of her family problems to outsiders and neighbors.
The incident happened at No 29, Akinola Street, Bariga, Lagos. Chibuzor was said to have brought Uju to Lagos from the village to live with him, but himself and his wife have subjected the little girl to unimaginable forms of maltreatment.
If not for neighbors who saved Uju from him on that fateful Friday when this serious beating was done to the innocent girl, more havoc would have been done to her. Another interesting topic; Controversy trails beating of a married man who raped 9-year-old girl in Bayelsa