- Nigeria economy is in bad shape, Buhari tells governors
- Gunmen kill 10, kidnapped 3 women in Zamfara
- Rev. Fr. Mbaka escapes death in a failed assassination attempts, Adoration ministry cries out
- Reps cancel Ajaokuta Steel privatisation, asks FG to revive it with recovered Abacha loot
- NASS approve June 12 as Democracy Day
- 2019: Obasanjo, Atiku in closed door meeting, plans on how to wrestle power from Buhari
- ASUU strkie continues as meeting with FG ends inconclusive
- Former US president George Bush is dead
- OPC founder, Frederick Fasehun is dead
- Full list of those affected as FG freezes bank accounts of suspects on Nigeria Looters list
Man brutalize 11-Year-Old Niece For Telling Neighbors Their Family Problems
An eleven year old girl was wounded by her uncle for revealing their family problems.
A girl whose name is Uju was left with a swollen eye by her uncle, Chibuzor; due to the fact that she made mention of her family problems to outsiders and neighbors.
The incident happened at No 29, Akinola Street, Bariga, Lagos. Chibuzor was said to have brought Uju to Lagos from the village to live with him, but himself and his wife have subjected the little girl to unimaginable forms of maltreatment.
If not for neighbors who saved Uju from him on that fateful Friday when this serious beating was done to the innocent girl, more havoc would have been done to her. Another interesting topic; Controversy trails beating of a married man who raped 9-year-old girl in Bayelsa