- JUST IN: Court strikes out certificate fraud case against AbdulRazaq
- Breaking: Tribunal rejects Atiku’s request to access INEC server
- JUST IN: Lawan’s SA on Media resigns
- Breaking: Two injured as building collapses in Lagos
- Breaking: Senate President, Ahmad Lawan withdraws appointment of media aide, Festus Adedayo
- Breaking: Tension in Bauchi Assembly as two Speakers emerge
- Breaking: Buhari appoints new GMD for NNPC
- Breaking: Abducted ex-minister’s son, Dayo Adewole, regains freedom
- Breaking: Buhari returns Ahmed Idris as AGF
- Breaking: Luis Enrique resigns as Spain’s coach
Man brutalize 11-Year-Old Niece For Telling Neighbors Their Family Problems
An eleven year old girl was wounded by her uncle for revealing their family problems.
A girl whose name is Uju was left with a swollen eye by her uncle, Chibuzor; due to the fact that she made mention of her family problems to outsiders and neighbors.
The incident happened at No 29, Akinola Street, Bariga, Lagos. Chibuzor was said to have brought Uju to Lagos from the village to live with him, but himself and his wife have subjected the little girl to unimaginable forms of maltreatment.
If not for neighbors who saved Uju from him on that fateful Friday when this serious beating was done to the innocent girl, more havoc would have been done to her. Another interesting topic; Controversy trails beating of a married man who raped 9-year-old girl in Bayelsa