- Despite condemning some PDP’s evidences, Tribunal voids Oyetola’s victory, declares Adeleke winner of Osun Governorship Election
- BREAKING: Collation of Bauchi governorship election results stopped by Court
- Video: Another building collapses in Lagos, many trapped!
- At least 100 people feared dead, 200 missing as cyclone hits Mozambique and Zimbabwe
- APC Lawmaker recently elected, Garba Muhammad Butalawa dies in Kano
- Popular Nigerian artist, Okwui Enwezor die of cancer
- Many trapped, injured as another building collapses at Shogoye Bus Stop in Ibadan
- APC Lawmaker, Ezekiel Afon slumps, dies after winning House Of Assembly election in Plateau State
- INEC office burnt down in Imo before announcement of election results
- APC candidate, Abdulrahman Abdulrasaq wins Kwara gubernatorial polls, declared governor-elect
Breakfast is, as they say, the most important meal of the day, provided you eat something healthy.
Unhealthy breakfast, on the other hand, can be far worse than skipping breakfast. An unhealthy breakfast can cause weight gain, make you lazy and sluggish, and increase the risk of heart disease.
Here are the 5 worst breakfast foods you need to stop eating immediately.
5 Breakfast Foods You Need to Stop Eating
1) Pancakes and Waffles
Pancakes and waffles are popular breakfast choices across the world. Although they have higher protein content than some of the other breakfast items, pancakes and waffles are very high in refined flour.
Research indicates that refined flour such as wheat flour causes obesity, inflammation, and insulin resistance.
To make it worse, pancakes and waffles are often paired with pancake syrups which contain high-fructose corn syrup. Research indicates that high fructose corn syrup can be as bad as sugar in terms of negative health effects.
Eating excess amount of high-fructose corn syrup can cause weight gain, type 2 diabetes, and increase risk of heart disease. So avoid these unhealthy breakfast foods at all costs.