- BREAKING: APC floors PDP in Bayelsa guber poll, obtains over 200,000 votes
- BREAKING: Kidnapped Enugu Catholic Priest regains freedom
- BREAKING: INEC official abducted in Lokoja
- BREAKING: Sanwo-Olu begins payment of N35, 000 Minimum wage to Lagos workers
- BREAKING: Buhari on his way back to Nigeria
- BREAKING: Yola Varsity Chaplain, Prof Felix Ilesani, kidnapped
- BREAKING: Former Minister of Information, Alex Akinyele is dead
- BREAKING: Kidnapped Appeal Court judge, Justice Chioma Nwosu-Iheme regains her freedom
- BREAKING: Nigerian Air Force helicopter crash lands in Enugu
- BREAKING: Court dismisses Busola Dakolo’s case against Fatoyinbo
For First-Time Entrepreneurs- 3 Tips for Startup Success
As such, look for the 20 percent of jobs that will yield you the most results in your business, and focus on getting them done each day, week, month and year.
If you’re planning on launching a startup, it’s important to realize that while you may have a wonderful idea for a business, success also hinges on executing that idea in the right way. While many entrepreneurs learn a lot as they go, you’ll be much better prepared if you go about the process carefully and strategically as you prepare to launch, then build, your venture.
Read on for some tips you can follow to help attain startup success the first time around.
1-Have a unique selling proposition
Before you launch your business, it is important you make sure it will have a demonstrable point of difference from other products or services in your industry. If you don’t have a unique selling proposition (USP), then you will find you are selling pretty much the same types of products or services as your competition. Without a USP, you will find it challenging to build a customer base and generate enough revenue to stay afloat.