- Nigeria economy is in bad shape, Buhari tells governors
- Gunmen kill 10, kidnapped 3 women in Zamfara
- Rev. Fr. Mbaka escapes death in a failed assassination attempts, Adoration ministry cries out
- Reps cancel Ajaokuta Steel privatisation, asks FG to revive it with recovered Abacha loot
- NASS approve June 12 as Democracy Day
- 2019: Obasanjo, Atiku in closed door meeting, plans on how to wrestle power from Buhari
- ASUU strkie continues as meeting with FG ends inconclusive
- Former US president George Bush is dead
- OPC founder, Frederick Fasehun is dead
- Full list of those affected as FG freezes bank accounts of suspects on Nigeria Looters list
For First-Time Entrepreneurs- 3 Tips for Startup Success
As such, look for the 20 percent of jobs that will yield you the most results in your business, and focus on getting them done each day, week, month and year.
If you’re planning on launching a startup, it’s important to realize that while you may have a wonderful idea for a business, success also hinges on executing that idea in the right way. While many entrepreneurs learn a lot as they go, you’ll be much better prepared if you go about the process carefully and strategically as you prepare to launch, then build, your venture.
Read on for some tips you can follow to help attain startup success the first time around.
1-Have a unique selling proposition
Before you launch your business, it is important you make sure it will have a demonstrable point of difference from other products or services in your industry. If you don’t have a unique selling proposition (USP), then you will find you are selling pretty much the same types of products or services as your competition. Without a USP, you will find it challenging to build a customer base and generate enough revenue to stay afloat.