- Atiku picks Peter Obi as running mate for 2019 Presidential Election
- Lagos APC shun NWC, declares Sanwo-Olu winner of governorship primary
- NWC cancels Lagos APC primaries, Sanwo-olu reportedly defeats Ambode
- Lagos APC Primaries: Buhari summons Tinubu, Ambode today
- Two Nigerian Air Force jets crash while rehearsing for Independence celebrations, 1 Pilot confirmed dead
- Osun State Election Result: Adeleke, PDP disappointed as errors emerge in Ayedaade, Osogbo poll results
- National Carrier Project: Nigeria Air has been suspended indefinitely
- Exam Malpractice: Senator Adeleke declared wanted by Police
- Bauchi Commissioner, Mahmood Abubakar is dead
- Nigerian ambassador to Qatar, Abdullahi Wase is dead
For First-Time Entrepreneurs- 3 Tips for Startup Success
As such, look for the 20 percent of jobs that will yield you the most results in your business, and focus on getting them done each day, week, month and year.
If you’re planning on launching a startup, it’s important to realize that while you may have a wonderful idea for a business, success also hinges on executing that idea in the right way. While many entrepreneurs learn a lot as they go, you’ll be much better prepared if you go about the process carefully and strategically as you prepare to launch, then build, your venture.
Read on for some tips you can follow to help attain startup success the first time around.
1-Have a unique selling proposition
Before you launch your business, it is important you make sure it will have a demonstrable point of difference from other products or services in your industry. If you don’t have a unique selling proposition (USP), then you will find you are selling pretty much the same types of products or services as your competition. Without a USP, you will find it challenging to build a customer base and generate enough revenue to stay afloat.