- Breaking: Jigawa Speaker Hon. Idris Garba, Chief Whip and Majority Leader impeached at the same time
- BREAKING: VC of Kwara State University sacked with immediate effect
- BREAKING: Nigerian Air Force Pilot, Air Commodore Udenyi killed in Lagos while awaiting promotion to Air Vice Marshall
- Breaking: Taraba State permanent secretary, Susana Jonathan kidnapped by gunmen
- BREAKING: Former Head of State, Yakubu Gowon slumps in Delta State during ‘military salute’ at a graveside
- Breaking: Kano State Government sacks all permanent secretaries
- Breaking: UBEC chairman, daughter regain Freedom
- BREAKING: UBEC chairman, daughter kidnapped along Kaduna-Abuja expressway, Driver shot dead
- BREAKING: Explosion rocks Ondo, 5 oil wells on fire
- Buhari extends appointment of acting CJN, Muhammad
For First-Time Entrepreneurs- 3 Tips for Startup Success
As such, look for the 20 percent of jobs that will yield you the most results in your business, and focus on getting them done each day, week, month and year.
If you’re planning on launching a startup, it’s important to realize that while you may have a wonderful idea for a business, success also hinges on executing that idea in the right way. While many entrepreneurs learn a lot as they go, you’ll be much better prepared if you go about the process carefully and strategically as you prepare to launch, then build, your venture.
Read on for some tips you can follow to help attain startup success the first time around.
1-Have a unique selling proposition
Before you launch your business, it is important you make sure it will have a demonstrable point of difference from other products or services in your industry. If you don’t have a unique selling proposition (USP), then you will find you are selling pretty much the same types of products or services as your competition. Without a USP, you will find it challenging to build a customer base and generate enough revenue to stay afloat.