- Atiku no longer restricted by Visa as the PDP presidential Candidate enters US with Senate President, Saraki
- Nigerian Billionaire, Femi Otedola set to acquire Power Distributing Firm in less than a month
- Nigeria’s ambassador to Cote d’Ivoire, Amb. Ibrahim Isah is dead
- Change of Lagos Commissioner of Police suspended
- Terrorists attack Upscale Hotel Complex in Kenya
- 2019: Senate Deputy, Ekweremadu finally gets appointment in Atiku’s Team
- Exposed: Dennis Aghanya, the man who petition Justice Walter Onnoghen was President Buhari’s aide
- CJN Walter Onnoghen: Atiku warns Buhari, says don’t throw Nigeria into crisis
- Again, APC website has been hacked
- Armed Policemen storm NFF with warrant to arrest Amaju Pinnick, others
5 Breakfast Foods You Should Never Stop Eating (VIDEO)
Unfortunately, skipping breakfast not only increases the risk of weight gain but also influences energy levels, mood and cognitive function.
You’re driving for hours on an uphill road. You’ve got the air conditioner cranked, the windshield wipers on and the gas pedal to the floor. After six hours, your car starts to sputter. You pull over to get some gas.
Now imagine the car is your body. It works hard on autopilot all night to keep you functioning — yet too many of us don’t fill the tank after waking up. Unfortunately, skipping breakfast not only increases the risk of weight gain but also influences energy levels, mood and cognitive function.
You need the right fuel for premium performance. Start with these five.