- BREAKING: Court orders forfeiture of Saraki’s houses in Ikoyi
- BREAKING: Court Partially Varies Sowore, Bakare’s Bail Conditions, adjourns Case
- Three days after impeachment saga, Edward Onoja sworn-in as Kogi Deputy Governor
- BREAKING: Two critically injured as container falls in Onitsha
- BREAKING: Kogi Assembly confirms Onoja as Yahaya Bello’s deputy
- JUST IN: Seven killed in Gov Obaseki’s convoy accident
- BREAKING: Kogi Deputy Gov Achuba impeached
- BREAKING: Gunshots in Abuja as police disperse protesting Shi’ites
- BREAKING: Again, fuel tanker explodes in Onitsha
- BREAKING: We’ll only register candidate with NIN for 2020 UTME – JAMB
Must Read: 5 Food Combinations That May Affect Your Health
If you have ever wondered about the reason, it is probably because you eat foods that should never be combined.
Do you often have problems in digesting a meal? If you have ever wondered about the reason, it is probably because you eat foods that should never be combined. This causes problems in digestion. You probably have painful gas, heartburn, and an upset stomach. Jumia shares food combinations to avoid like a plague. Your health will benefit a lot.
1. Dairy and pineapple
Sour fruits such as pineapple cause the digestive system to work a little slower. Pineapple also contains bromelain, an enzymic complex that can cause health issues when combined with dairy products. If you’re adding fruit to your yoghurt, try apricots instead of pineapple. Or, skip the fruit and add oats or honey.