- JUST IN: Court strikes out certificate fraud case against AbdulRazaq
- Breaking: Tribunal rejects Atiku’s request to access INEC server
- JUST IN: Lawan’s SA on Media resigns
- Breaking: Two injured as building collapses in Lagos
- Breaking: Senate President, Ahmad Lawan withdraws appointment of media aide, Festus Adedayo
- Breaking: Tension in Bauchi Assembly as two Speakers emerge
- Breaking: Buhari appoints new GMD for NNPC
- Breaking: Abducted ex-minister’s son, Dayo Adewole, regains freedom
- Breaking: Buhari returns Ahmed Idris as AGF
- Breaking: Luis Enrique resigns as Spain’s coach
Must Read: 5 Food Combinations That May Affect Your Health
If you have ever wondered about the reason, it is probably because you eat foods that should never be combined.
Do you often have problems in digesting a meal? If you have ever wondered about the reason, it is probably because you eat foods that should never be combined. This causes problems in digestion. You probably have painful gas, heartburn, and an upset stomach. Jumia shares food combinations to avoid like a plague. Your health will benefit a lot.
1. Dairy and pineapple
Sour fruits such as pineapple cause the digestive system to work a little slower. Pineapple also contains bromelain, an enzymic complex that can cause health issues when combined with dairy products. If you’re adding fruit to your yoghurt, try apricots instead of pineapple. Or, skip the fruit and add oats or honey.