- BREAKING: Court adjourns for judgment on Atiku’s petition
- BREAKING: Buhari begins swearing-in of ministers
- BREAKING: Supreme Court rejects Atiku, PDP’s request to access ‘INEC server’
- BREAKING: Kogi Deputy Gov. Drags Assembly to court over impeachment notice
- BREAKING: Supreme Court strikes out Atiku, PDP’s appeal
- BREAKING: Court restrains AGF, ICPC from seizing ex-Gov, Yari’s properties
- JUST IN: Former Deputy Senate President, Senator Ike Ekweremadu Stoned By Angry Igbo Men in Nuremberg Germany (Video)
- BREAKING: Police arrest suspected murders of Enugu Catholic Priest
- BREAKING: El-Zakzaky, wife back by noon, says IMN
- BREAKING: Atiku’s son-in-law gets N20m bail
Must Read: 5 Food Combinations That May Affect Your Health
If you have ever wondered about the reason, it is probably because you eat foods that should never be combined.
Do you often have problems in digesting a meal? If you have ever wondered about the reason, it is probably because you eat foods that should never be combined. This causes problems in digestion. You probably have painful gas, heartburn, and an upset stomach. Jumia shares food combinations to avoid like a plague. Your health will benefit a lot.
1. Dairy and pineapple
Sour fruits such as pineapple cause the digestive system to work a little slower. Pineapple also contains bromelain, an enzymic complex that can cause health issues when combined with dairy products. If you’re adding fruit to your yoghurt, try apricots instead of pineapple. Or, skip the fruit and add oats or honey.