- BREAKING: Again, fuel tanker explodes in Onitsha
- BREAKING: We’ll only register candidate with NIN for 2020 UTME – JAMB
- BREAKING: Fuel tanker explodes in Onitsha [VIDEO]
- BREAKING: Police raid another torture centre in Katsina
- BREAKING: Labour, Reps meeting failed to hold, as NLC seeks new date
- BREAKING: EFCC re-arraigns Atiku’s lawyer over $2m money laundering
- 18 days after kaduna house of horror, chained children found at religious centre in Daura
- BREAKING: Moghalu resigns from YPP, canvasses for electoral reform
- BREAKING: Customs orders complete border import, export ban
- BREAKING: Aisha Buhari leaves UK for Nigeria
‘I don’t ever want to use your photos for R.I.P’ – Skiibii tells Harrysong
Last night, Nigerian singer Harrysong shared a deep and emotional message on social media that read, ‘don’t cry wen I die, celebrate, put up a kingmaker concert, empower more youths. I have lived, I have done my bit, carry on in grace. I love you all’.
Since he shared the post, several fans and friends have reached out to check up on him and his state of mind and now his former label mate, Skiibii just wrote, ‘I don’t wanna use your picz for RIP…never!…….I love you bro…no matter what it is…we need you here’.