- BREAKING: Buhari remains Minister of Petroleum
- BREAKING: Court adjourns for judgment on Atiku’s petition
- BREAKING: Buhari begins swearing-in of ministers
- BREAKING: Supreme Court rejects Atiku, PDP’s request to access ‘INEC server’
- BREAKING: Kogi Deputy Gov. Drags Assembly to court over impeachment notice
- BREAKING: Supreme Court strikes out Atiku, PDP’s appeal
- BREAKING: Court restrains AGF, ICPC from seizing ex-Gov, Yari’s properties
- JUST IN: Former Deputy Senate President, Senator Ike Ekweremadu Stoned By Angry Igbo Men in Nuremberg Germany (Video)
- BREAKING: Police arrest suspected murders of Enugu Catholic Priest
- BREAKING: El-Zakzaky, wife back by noon, says IMN
‘I don’t ever want to use your photos for R.I.P’ – Skiibii tells Harrysong
Last night, Nigerian singer Harrysong shared a deep and emotional message on social media that read, ‘don’t cry wen I die, celebrate, put up a kingmaker concert, empower more youths. I have lived, I have done my bit, carry on in grace. I love you all’.
Since he shared the post, several fans and friends have reached out to check up on him and his state of mind and now his former label mate, Skiibii just wrote, ‘I don’t wanna use your picz for RIP…never!…….I love you bro…no matter what it is…we need you here’.