3 reasons you feel guilty after spending your own money
Many of us have experienced the latter several times, but when this happens, do we really bother to know why we feel terrible after spending the money we legit work for?
When we spend money, two things inevitably occupy our minds about the money. We either feel good that we make a good decision about the expense or we dive into a well of guilt about the transaction.
Many of us have experienced the latter several times, but when this happens, do we really bother to know why we feel terrible after spending the money we legit work for? Most times, we don’t, we only swallow the guilt and move on.
However, if you’ve never tried to question why you feel guilty about spending your own money, here are three reasons it happens.
1. You don’t earn sufficient money
When you don’t earn enough and you spend your money on an item, you’ll most likely feel bad about buying the item even if the item is a genuine need.
- “Mummy calm down “ video is a clear case of child abuse, the mother should be charged — Pres. Buhari’s aide
- Police Arrest Ebonyi Bullion Van Robbery Suspects, Recovers Heavy Weapons, Charms, Cars, Others (PHOTOS)
- BBNaija: “Praise and I didn’t have sex”, Ka3na clears the air
- “I feel like Eric took advantage of my weakness ” – Lilo says in new interview
- VIDEO: BBNaija housemates, Ka3na and Praise caught on camera sleeping with themselves
- Two siblings arrested for gang-raping their stranded 13-year-old cousin
- Shoprite exits Nigeria after 15 years of operation