3 reasons you feel guilty after spending your own money
Many of us have experienced the latter several times, but when this happens, do we really bother to know why we feel terrible after spending the money we legit work for?
When we spend money, two things inevitably occupy our minds about the money. We either feel good that we make a good decision about the expense or we dive into a well of guilt about the transaction.
Many of us have experienced the latter several times, but when this happens, do we really bother to know why we feel terrible after spending the money we legit work for? Most times, we don’t, we only swallow the guilt and move on.
However, if you’ve never tried to question why you feel guilty about spending your own money, here are three reasons it happens.
1. You don’t earn sufficient money
When you don’t earn enough and you spend your money on an item, you’ll most likely feel bad about buying the item even if the item is a genuine need.
- Pastor Adeboye reacts to killing of UNIBEN undergraduate
- Police arrest 19-yr-old scammer who attempted to blackmail Queen Salawa Abeni with unclad photos
- Government reacts to viral video of a Nigerian man beaten to death in India
- PHOTOS: 22-year-old UNIBEN student raped and attacked inside church, dies in UBTH ICU
- Popular Christ Embassy Pastor, John Amenkhienem dies
- Policeman kills colleagues in shooting spree in Lagos
- Photo Of Fela Rocking Burna Boy’s Mother On Stage Surface
- Husband plucks 4 teeth from wife’s mouth after discovering his 3 children belongs to other men
- Nigeria records 307 new COVID-19 cases as total hits 10,162
- Five times Toyin Abraham and her husband melted our hearts with their photos