- BREAKING: INEC official abducted in Lokoja
- BREAKING: Sanwo-Olu begins payment of N35, 000 Minimum wage to Lagos workers
- BREAKING: Buhari on his way back to Nigeria
- BREAKING: Yola Varsity Chaplain, Prof Felix Ilesani, kidnapped
- BREAKING: Former Minister of Information, Alex Akinyele is dead
- BREAKING: Kidnapped Appeal Court judge, Justice Chioma Nwosu-Iheme regains her freedom
- BREAKING: Nigerian Air Force helicopter crash lands in Enugu
- BREAKING: Court dismisses Busola Dakolo’s case against Fatoyinbo
- BREAKING: APC has no guber candidate for Bayelsa election, Court declares
- BREAKING: Scores feared dead, many injured as PDP, APC supporters clash in Bayelsa
3 reasons you feel guilty after spending your own money
Many of us have experienced the latter several times, but when this happens, do we really bother to know why we feel terrible after spending the money we legit work for?
2. You spend on impulse
Spending problem can seriously affect your personal finance.
Nobody regrets spending money like impulse buyers. Impulse buying is a tendency to buy a product or service without planning in advance. It plays with your mind and a want becomes a need in a matter of seconds.
This thoughtless buying explains why impulse spenders always feel guilty about their expenses because they allow their impulse to dictate what they buy.