- BREAKING: Gov Ayade presents 1.1trn budget estimate for 2020
- BREAKING: Court sacks emirs installed by Ganduje
- BREAKING: Tottenham appoint Jose Mourinho as manager
- BREAKING: Buhari receives Lyon in Aso Rock
- BREAKING: APC floors PDP in Bayelsa guber poll, obtains over 200,000 votes
- BREAKING: Kidnapped Enugu Catholic Priest regains freedom
- BREAKING: INEC official abducted in Lokoja
- BREAKING: Sanwo-Olu begins payment of N35, 000 Minimum wage to Lagos workers
- BREAKING: Buhari on his way back to Nigeria
- BREAKING: Yola Varsity Chaplain, Prof Felix Ilesani, kidnapped
3 types of f—boys you don’t want to end up with
Regardless of what you know them as, you can’t afford to seek a serious relationship with these types of guys because there’s bound to be tears somewhere down the line.
There are guys to date, fall in love with, guys to dream of a life with, to end up marrying and doing all the sweet fairytale stuff with… and on the other hand, there are guys that you run very faraway from.
F—boys, players, demons, etc. Regardless of what you know them as, you can’t afford to seek a serious relationship with these types of guys because there’s bound to be tears somewhere down the line.
So if a tear-less, painless, mutually-beneficial relationship with a potential future is what you crave, here are three breeds of f—boys you need to steer clear of by all means.
1. The Ghost
This is the type of guy who breezes into your life with so much energy that he instantaneously knocks you off your feet [in a sweet way of course]. He turns you on, excites your mind, lights your body on fire with something as simple as a smile.
The attraction you’ll feel with this guy will be such a powerful force, almost blinding. It’ll be mindblowing but it won’t last. It never does with this kind of guy and what makes it extremely terrible is the way he’ll get out of it.
He’ll just be gone like that – as suddenly as he came. No announcements, no goodbyes. Nothing.