- JUST IN: Five rescued from Kano collapsed building
- JUST IN: ASUU suspends strike in Taraba University
- JUST IN: Another Building Collapses In Lagos As Three escape Death
- JUST IN: Two storey building collapses in Warri
- Breaking: Tribunal strikes out petition challenging Faleke’s victory
- Just in: Ondo Assembly sacks interim council chairmen
- BREAKING: Senate adjourns plenary for 2 weeks
- Breaking: PDP, Atiku seek tribunal’s permission to inspect INEC’s server
- Breaking: Buhari, Weah meet in Aso Rock
- Breaking: Okorocha sworn in as Senator
7 common mistakes women make during their period
.As a result, they often may do things that are harmful to them during their period.
Women in various areas may be unable to receive comprehensive information on how to take care of themselves during their period.Due to the shame or embarrassment associated with it, some women are unable to consult on the best practices for their health and well being during this time.As a result, they often may do things that are harmful to them during their period.
1. Failing to observe the blood
Colour and texture of the menstrual flow is a necessary indicator to the state of a woman’s health. The blood should be typically dark or bright red with occasional clotting.Heavy clotting and orange discharge may be signs of an infection and further abnormalities should be checked by a doctor.