- BREAKING: Supreme Court rejects Atiku, PDP’s request to access ‘INEC server’
- BREAKING: Kogi Deputy Gov. Drags Assembly to court over impeachment notice
- BREAKING: Supreme Court strikes out Atiku, PDP’s appeal
- BREAKING: Court restrains AGF, ICPC from seizing ex-Gov, Yari’s properties
- JUST IN: Former Deputy Senate President, Senator Ike Ekweremadu Stoned By Angry Igbo Men in Nuremberg Germany (Video)
- BREAKING: Police arrest suspected murders of Enugu Catholic Priest
- BREAKING: El-Zakzaky, wife back by noon, says IMN
- BREAKING: Atiku’s son-in-law gets N20m bail
- BREAKING: Buhari suspends Obono-Obla, gives reason
- BREAKING: Another pastor kidnapped in Kaduna, abductors give family 5 days ultimatum
7 common mistakes women make during their period
.As a result, they often may do things that are harmful to them during their period.
Women in various areas may be unable to receive comprehensive information on how to take care of themselves during their period.Due to the shame or embarrassment associated with it, some women are unable to consult on the best practices for their health and well being during this time.As a result, they often may do things that are harmful to them during their period.
1. Failing to observe the blood
Colour and texture of the menstrual flow is a necessary indicator to the state of a woman’s health. The blood should be typically dark or bright red with occasional clotting.Heavy clotting and orange discharge may be signs of an infection and further abnormalities should be checked by a doctor.