- Gunmen kill 10, kidnapped 3 women in Zamfara
- Rev. Fr. Mbaka escapes death in a failed assassination attempts, Adoration ministry cries out
- Reps cancel Ajaokuta Steel privatisation, asks FG to revive it with recovered Abacha loot
- NASS approve June 12 as Democracy Day
- 2019: Obasanjo, Atiku in closed door meeting, plans on how to wrestle power from Buhari
- ASUU strkie continues as meeting with FG ends inconclusive
- Former US president George Bush is dead
- OPC founder, Frederick Fasehun is dead
- Full list of those affected as FG freezes bank accounts of suspects on Nigeria Looters list
- Tension rocks Akwa Ibom as sacked lawmakers again shut down Assembly complex, move to impeach Speaker
7 common mistakes women make during their period
.As a result, they often may do things that are harmful to them during their period.
Women in various areas may be unable to receive comprehensive information on how to take care of themselves during their period.Due to the shame or embarrassment associated with it, some women are unable to consult on the best practices for their health and well being during this time.As a result, they often may do things that are harmful to them during their period.
1. Failing to observe the blood
Colour and texture of the menstrual flow is a necessary indicator to the state of a woman’s health. The blood should be typically dark or bright red with occasional clotting.Heavy clotting and orange discharge may be signs of an infection and further abnormalities should be checked by a doctor.