- Shehu Sani resigns, quits APC, fails to give reasons
- Baba Sala’s friend, colleague, Ajimajasan dies few days apart
- Buhari calls late Hauwa Liman’s father
- Atiku picks Peter Obi as running mate for 2019 Presidential Election
- Lagos APC shun NWC, declares Sanwo-Olu winner of governorship primary
- NWC cancels Lagos APC primaries, Sanwo-olu reportedly defeats Ambode
- Lagos APC Primaries: Buhari summons Tinubu, Ambode today
- Two Nigerian Air Force jets crash while rehearsing for Independence celebrations, 1 Pilot confirmed dead
- Osun State Election Result: Adeleke, PDP disappointed as errors emerge in Ayedaade, Osogbo poll results
- National Carrier Project: Nigeria Air has been suspended indefinitely
7 common mistakes women make during their period
.As a result, they often may do things that are harmful to them during their period.
Women in various areas may be unable to receive comprehensive information on how to take care of themselves during their period.Due to the shame or embarrassment associated with it, some women are unable to consult on the best practices for their health and well being during this time.As a result, they often may do things that are harmful to them during their period.
1. Failing to observe the blood
Colour and texture of the menstrual flow is a necessary indicator to the state of a woman’s health. The blood should be typically dark or bright red with occasional clotting.Heavy clotting and orange discharge may be signs of an infection and further abnormalities should be checked by a doctor.