- BREAKING: Nollywood Movie Director Ifeanyi Onyeabor Dies
- BREAKING: Fire outbreak destroys multi-million properties in Ibadan, Residents laments delayed Fire Service
- Photo of Ex-lawmaker, Igbo leader, Anthony Igboka who was assassinated in Anambra
- BREAKING: Tanker explodes in Gombe, kills 10 (photos)
- Many feared dead as armed robbers attack only Bank in Ondo Community
- BREAKING: Owerri Airport on fire, cause yet unknown (video)
- Maiduguri Bomb blast: Death toll hits 5, 30 others injured
- Suspended CJN, Justice Walter Onnoghen finally resigns
- BREAKING: PDP wins all three Senatorial Districts in Rivers
- Trouble for BIAFRA as Court orders Nnamdi Kanu’s arrest
7 common mistakes women make during their period
.As a result, they often may do things that are harmful to them during their period.
Women in various areas may be unable to receive comprehensive information on how to take care of themselves during their period.Due to the shame or embarrassment associated with it, some women are unable to consult on the best practices for their health and well being during this time.As a result, they often may do things that are harmful to them during their period.
1. Failing to observe the blood
Colour and texture of the menstrual flow is a necessary indicator to the state of a woman’s health. The blood should be typically dark or bright red with occasional clotting.Heavy clotting and orange discharge may be signs of an infection and further abnormalities should be checked by a doctor.