- BREAKING: Tribunal upholds Ikpeazu’s election, dismisses Alex Otti’s petition
- BREAKING: Tribunal dismisses petition against Taraba Gov, Ishaku’s election
- BREAKING: Reps orders CBN to suspend cashless policy
- BREAKING: Tribunal upholds Udom’s election Victory
- BREAKING: Buhari sacks Head of Service, Oyo-Ita
- BREAKING: Second batch of 315 Nigerians arrive from South Africa
- BREAKING: Running mate crisis: Dickson sacks special adviser
- BREAKING: Buhari dissolves panel established by Osinbajo, issues new order to AGF Malami
- BREAKING: South Africa grants landing permit to Air Peace — Mission
- BREAKING: Delay in landing rights approval shifts evacuation of Nigerians
5 things you need to let go to become successful
Stop trying to impress others with your lifestyle. Be yourself, live a happy real life and people will love your realness
If you want to be successful, it’ll be helpful to give up and let go of these things.
1. Give up your need to impress others
Stop trying to impress others with your lifestyle. Be yourself, live a happy real life and people will love your realness. Trying to impress people only works against us, people sense inauthenticity and we only make ourselves look insecure and unattractive.
2. Give up your resistance to change
There are few constants in life and change is not one of them. Change is necessary for self-development; both mentally and physically if you want to live a happy life.
At our work places, change is crucial if you want to get recognition and promotions. You can get quality education to make your CV rich and get the better understanding of the business world. If nothing changed, everything would become stagnant and never improve.