- BREAKING: Channels TV reporter shot during Shi’ites protest is dead
- Fatoyinbo vs Dakolos: IG orders case transfer to Lagos
- BREAKING: HDP closes case in petition against Buhari,INEC, APC
- JUST IN: Atiku, PDP close case after calling 62 witnesses
- BREAKING: Court rejects Atiku’s returning officer’s request to amend statement
- BREAKING: I got presidential results from website, says Atiku’s witness
- Breaking: Mikel Obi announces retirement from Super Eagles, gives reasons
- BREAKING: Army investigates viral video of soldier assaulting motorist in Lagos
- Breaking: 60 persons escape death as hotel collapses in Ebonyi
- Breaking: Super Eagles defeat Tunisia to clinch Bronze
5 things you need to let go to become successful
Stop trying to impress others with your lifestyle. Be yourself, live a happy real life and people will love your realness
If you want to be successful, it’ll be helpful to give up and let go of these things.
1. Give up your need to impress others
Stop trying to impress others with your lifestyle. Be yourself, live a happy real life and people will love your realness. Trying to impress people only works against us, people sense inauthenticity and we only make ourselves look insecure and unattractive.
2. Give up your resistance to change
There are few constants in life and change is not one of them. Change is necessary for self-development; both mentally and physically if you want to live a happy life.
At our work places, change is crucial if you want to get recognition and promotions. You can get quality education to make your CV rich and get the better understanding of the business world. If nothing changed, everything would become stagnant and never improve.