- BREAKING: APC floors PDP in Bayelsa guber poll, obtains over 200,000 votes
- BREAKING: Kidnapped Enugu Catholic Priest regains freedom
- BREAKING: INEC official abducted in Lokoja
- BREAKING: Sanwo-Olu begins payment of N35, 000 Minimum wage to Lagos workers
- BREAKING: Buhari on his way back to Nigeria
- BREAKING: Yola Varsity Chaplain, Prof Felix Ilesani, kidnapped
- BREAKING: Former Minister of Information, Alex Akinyele is dead
- BREAKING: Kidnapped Appeal Court judge, Justice Chioma Nwosu-Iheme regains her freedom
- BREAKING: Nigerian Air Force helicopter crash lands in Enugu
- BREAKING: Court dismisses Busola Dakolo’s case against Fatoyinbo
5 things you need to let go to become successful
Stop trying to impress others with your lifestyle. Be yourself, live a happy real life and people will love your realness
If you want to be successful, it’ll be helpful to give up and let go of these things.
1. Give up your need to impress others
Stop trying to impress others with your lifestyle. Be yourself, live a happy real life and people will love your realness. Trying to impress people only works against us, people sense inauthenticity and we only make ourselves look insecure and unattractive.
2. Give up your resistance to change
There are few constants in life and change is not one of them. Change is necessary for self-development; both mentally and physically if you want to live a happy life.
At our work places, change is crucial if you want to get recognition and promotions. You can get quality education to make your CV rich and get the better understanding of the business world. If nothing changed, everything would become stagnant and never improve.