- Breaking: Jigawa Speaker Hon. Idris Garba, Chief Whip and Majority Leader impeached at the same time
- BREAKING: VC of Kwara State University sacked with immediate effect
- BREAKING: Nigerian Air Force Pilot, Air Commodore Udenyi killed in Lagos while awaiting promotion to Air Vice Marshall
- Breaking: Taraba State permanent secretary, Susana Jonathan kidnapped by gunmen
- BREAKING: Former Head of State, Yakubu Gowon slumps in Delta State during ‘military salute’ at a graveside
- Breaking: Kano State Government sacks all permanent secretaries
- Breaking: UBEC chairman, daughter regain Freedom
- BREAKING: UBEC chairman, daughter kidnapped along Kaduna-Abuja expressway, Driver shot dead
- BREAKING: Explosion rocks Ondo, 5 oil wells on fire
- Buhari extends appointment of acting CJN, Muhammad
5 things you need to let go to become successful
Stop trying to impress others with your lifestyle. Be yourself, live a happy real life and people will love your realness
If you want to be successful, it’ll be helpful to give up and let go of these things.
1. Give up your need to impress others
Stop trying to impress others with your lifestyle. Be yourself, live a happy real life and people will love your realness. Trying to impress people only works against us, people sense inauthenticity and we only make ourselves look insecure and unattractive.
2. Give up your resistance to change
There are few constants in life and change is not one of them. Change is necessary for self-development; both mentally and physically if you want to live a happy life.
At our work places, change is crucial if you want to get recognition and promotions. You can get quality education to make your CV rich and get the better understanding of the business world. If nothing changed, everything would become stagnant and never improve.