- BREAKING: Court stops Ganduje from creating Kano State Council of Chiefs
- BREAKING: Buhari names Adamu as new AMCON chairman
- BREAKING: Buhari Writes Senate, seeks confirmation of Nami as FIRS Chairman
- BREAKING: Buhari appoints Nami to replace Fowler as FIRS boss
- DSS reacts to alleged re-arrest of Omoyele Sowore in court, says it was an orchestrated drama
- Hope for cardiac patients: medical breakthrough of 3D-printed heart gets backed by investor James Richman
- BREAKING: Intervene in Sowore’s case, SERAP writes US President, Trump
- JUST IN: IPOB ‘attacks’ Rotimi Amaechi in Spain
- BREAKING: IPOB leader, Nnamdi Kanu loses father
- BREAKING: DSS attempts to rearrest Sowore in court (VIDEO)
How to Achieve Your Biggest, Craziest Goals Today
but her tale of pushing through obstacles and finding a way to succeed no matter what is incredibly inspiring no matter what you do or what you want to achiev
World-renowned swimmer Diana Nyad had a big, crazy goal: to become the first person to swim from Cuba to Florida without the aid of a shark cage.
What makes this goal even bigger, even crazier, is that she had tried the swim before—four times before, to be exact—and was foiled by deadly jellyfish, injury, and storms. Friends and colleagues told her there was no way the journey could be done, not by her, not by anyone.
But Nyad was determined, and eventually, she accomplished her goal.
Yes, Nyad is an inspiring athlete, but her tale of pushing through obstacles and finding a way to succeed no matter what is incredibly inspiring no matter what you do or what you want to achieve. So, today, watch her captivating story—and get a new perspective on your own big, crazy goals.