- Confusion as Appeal Court rules on Oyo guber poll
- BREAKING: Tam David-West dies at 83
- BREAKING: Petrol tanker burst into flame at Ipaja Road in Lagos State
- Akpabio triumphs as Appeal Court orders rerun in one local govt
- BREAKING: Appeal Court sacks Adeyeye, declares Olujimi winner
- BREAKING: Sowore meets bail conditions, to be released from DSS today
- Lagos Fire: Burning building collapses, kills policeman
- BREAKING: Chelsea complete stunning comeback to draw with nine-man Ajax
- BREAKING: FG orders NCC to reduce data cost
- BREAKING: Court sacks Reps majority leader
An unidentified Nigerian man has joined the list of partners who make romantic gestures just to remind their partners that they love them. The man surprised his girlfriend with a cute delivery.
We came across a romantic story after a Twitter user identified as Dessy shared photos of what was sent to her by her boyfriend on the micro-blogging platform.
Dessy shared a tweet, saying her boyfriend sent her a delivery filled with money and food. She jokingly stated that she is not crying about the touching gesture.
The photos shared by Dessy showed that her boyfriend sent her plates of food, chicken and naira notes. He also placed a note, saying
“If you’re going to eat my money then at least use a plate.”
— Dessy (@mztholu) July 31, 2019
Social Media users reacting to the development wrote: