- DSS reacts to alleged re-arrest of Omoyele Sowore in court, says it was an orchestrated drama
- Hope for cardiac patients: medical breakthrough of 3D-printed heart gets backed by investor James Richman
- BREAKING: Intervene in Sowore’s case, SERAP writes US President, Trump
- JUST IN: IPOB ‘attacks’ Rotimi Amaechi in Spain
- BREAKING: IPOB leader, Nnamdi Kanu loses father
- BREAKING: DSS attempts to rearrest Sowore in court (VIDEO)
- BREAKING: Everton manager Marco Silva sacked
- BREAKING: DSS Finally Releases Sowore After 4 Months In Detention
- BREAKING: Senate passes 2020 Appropriation Bill, raises budget to N10.594trn
- BREAKING: Court orders DSS to transfer El-Zakzaky, wife to Kaduna Correctional Centre
5 things to note when you are looking for your first apartment in Lagos
You’ve got to have a clear picture of the kind of house you want or else, you might find yourself living in a flat that is not different from a police barrack.
Finding an apartment in Lagos for the first time can be a very serious struggle. You’ve got to have a clear picture of the kind of house you want or else, you might find yourself living in a flat that is not different from a police barrack.
There are lots of things to consider when you are looking for an apartment in the busiest city in Nigeria, apart from having your money ready.
And before you waste your hard earned money on a horrible apartment, let’s help you with some of the things you need to consider before you start apartment hunting.
1. The Neighbourhood