- JUST IN: Seven killed in Gov Obaseki’s convoy accident
- BREAKING: Kogi Deputy Gov Achuba impeached
- BREAKING: Gunshots in Abuja as police disperse protesting Shi’ites
- BREAKING: Again, fuel tanker explodes in Onitsha
- BREAKING: We’ll only register candidate with NIN for 2020 UTME – JAMB
- BREAKING: Fuel tanker explodes in Onitsha [VIDEO]
- BREAKING: Police raid another torture centre in Katsina
- BREAKING: Labour, Reps meeting failed to hold, as NLC seeks new date
- BREAKING: EFCC re-arraigns Atiku’s lawyer over $2m money laundering
- 18 days after kaduna house of horror, chained children found at religious centre in Daura
5 things to note when you are looking for your first apartment in Lagos
You’ve got to have a clear picture of the kind of house you want or else, you might find yourself living in a flat that is not different from a police barrack.
Finding an apartment in Lagos for the first time can be a very serious struggle. You’ve got to have a clear picture of the kind of house you want or else, you might find yourself living in a flat that is not different from a police barrack.
There are lots of things to consider when you are looking for an apartment in the busiest city in Nigeria, apart from having your money ready.
And before you waste your hard earned money on a horrible apartment, let’s help you with some of the things you need to consider before you start apartment hunting.
1. The Neighbourhood