- JUST IN: Five rescued from Kano collapsed building
- JUST IN: ASUU suspends strike in Taraba University
- JUST IN: Another Building Collapses In Lagos As Three escape Death
- JUST IN: Two storey building collapses in Warri
- Breaking: Tribunal strikes out petition challenging Faleke’s victory
- Just in: Ondo Assembly sacks interim council chairmen
- BREAKING: Senate adjourns plenary for 2 weeks
- Breaking: PDP, Atiku seek tribunal’s permission to inspect INEC’s server
- Breaking: Buhari, Weah meet in Aso Rock
- Breaking: Okorocha sworn in as Senator
5 things to note when you are looking for your first apartment in Lagos
You’ve got to have a clear picture of the kind of house you want or else, you might find yourself living in a flat that is not different from a police barrack.
Finding an apartment in Lagos for the first time can be a very serious struggle. You’ve got to have a clear picture of the kind of house you want or else, you might find yourself living in a flat that is not different from a police barrack.
There are lots of things to consider when you are looking for an apartment in the busiest city in Nigeria, apart from having your money ready.
And before you waste your hard earned money on a horrible apartment, let’s help you with some of the things you need to consider before you start apartment hunting.
1. The Neighbourhood