- Nigerian Billionaire, Femi Otedola set to acquire Power Distributing Firm in less than a month
- Nigeria’s ambassador to Cote d’Ivoire, Amb. Ibrahim Isah is dead
- Change of Lagos Commissioner of Police suspended
- Terrorists attack Upscale Hotel Complex in Kenya
- 2019: Senate Deputy, Ekweremadu finally gets appointment in Atiku’s Team
- Exposed: Dennis Aghanya, the man who petition Justice Walter Onnoghen was President Buhari’s aide
- CJN Walter Onnoghen: Atiku warns Buhari, says don’t throw Nigeria into crisis
- Again, APC website has been hacked
- Armed Policemen storm NFF with warrant to arrest Amaju Pinnick, others
- Masked policemen whisk Dino Melaye away from hospital
5 things to note when you are looking for your first apartment in Lagos
You’ve got to have a clear picture of the kind of house you want or else, you might find yourself living in a flat that is not different from a police barrack.
Finding an apartment in Lagos for the first time can be a very serious struggle. You’ve got to have a clear picture of the kind of house you want or else, you might find yourself living in a flat that is not different from a police barrack.
There are lots of things to consider when you are looking for an apartment in the busiest city in Nigeria, apart from having your money ready.
And before you waste your hard earned money on a horrible apartment, let’s help you with some of the things you need to consider before you start apartment hunting.
1. The Neighbourhood