- BREAKING: Tribunal nullifies Dino Melaye’s election
- Breaking: Confusion as 2 groups stage protests for, against Oyo youngest commissioner
- BREAKING: Ex-Super Falcons player, Ifeanyi Chiejine is dead
- BREAKING: Fatoyinbo snubbed PFN’s investigating panel on rape allegation
- BREAKING: Court dismisses HDP’s petition against Buhari, APC, INEC
- Breaking: Scores dead, secretariat, houses razed as Boko Haram overrun Borno areas
- BREAKING: Buhari remains Minister of Petroleum
- BREAKING: Court adjourns for judgment on Atiku’s petition
- BREAKING: Buhari begins swearing-in of ministers
- BREAKING: Supreme Court rejects Atiku, PDP’s request to access ‘INEC server’
5 things to note when you are looking for your first apartment in Lagos
You’ve got to have a clear picture of the kind of house you want or else, you might find yourself living in a flat that is not different from a police barrack.
Finding an apartment in Lagos for the first time can be a very serious struggle. You’ve got to have a clear picture of the kind of house you want or else, you might find yourself living in a flat that is not different from a police barrack.
There are lots of things to consider when you are looking for an apartment in the busiest city in Nigeria, apart from having your money ready.
And before you waste your hard earned money on a horrible apartment, let’s help you with some of the things you need to consider before you start apartment hunting.
1. The Neighbourhood