- BREAKING: Gov Ayade presents 1.1trn budget estimate for 2020
- BREAKING: Court sacks emirs installed by Ganduje
- BREAKING: Tottenham appoint Jose Mourinho as manager
- BREAKING: Buhari receives Lyon in Aso Rock
- BREAKING: APC floors PDP in Bayelsa guber poll, obtains over 200,000 votes
- BREAKING: Kidnapped Enugu Catholic Priest regains freedom
- BREAKING: INEC official abducted in Lokoja
- BREAKING: Sanwo-Olu begins payment of N35, 000 Minimum wage to Lagos workers
- BREAKING: Buhari on his way back to Nigeria
- BREAKING: Yola Varsity Chaplain, Prof Felix Ilesani, kidnapped
Cristiano Ronaldo’s Cousin Reveals The Shocking Thing He Did After Winning 2008 Champions League.
Nuno Viveiros described how the former Manchester United ace returned from winning the Champions League in 2008
Cristiano Ronaldo’s cousin has revealed just how dedicated his superstar relative is.
Nuno Viveiros described how the former Manchester United ace returned from winning the Champions League in 2008, and decided to have a training session.
The surprising tale goes some way to explaining how the skinny teenager who arrived from Sporting Lisbon ended up as a five-time Ballon d’Or winner.
Viveiros told Tuttosport: “I lived with Cristiano in Manchester for five years, an unforgettable experience.
“The night when the team won the Champions League in 2008. Do you remember the final of Moscow with Chelsea that ended on penalties?
“Terry slides into the right post of the goal and at the end Van der Sar saves Anelka’s shot.
“Do you know what Cristiano did when we got back to Manchester that night? He went to train.
“He went to train after becoming a champion. European Champion at the age of twenty-three, he is like that, he’s a real son of Madeira.”
Ronaldo scored in a 1-1 draw with Chelsea but missed in the shoot-out, with United going on to win 6-5.