- JUST IN: Court strikes out certificate fraud case against AbdulRazaq
- Breaking: Tribunal rejects Atiku’s request to access INEC server
- JUST IN: Lawan’s SA on Media resigns
- Breaking: Two injured as building collapses in Lagos
- Breaking: Senate President, Ahmad Lawan withdraws appointment of media aide, Festus Adedayo
- Breaking: Tension in Bauchi Assembly as two Speakers emerge
- Breaking: Buhari appoints new GMD for NNPC
- Breaking: Abducted ex-minister’s son, Dayo Adewole, regains freedom
- Breaking: Buhari returns Ahmed Idris as AGF
- Breaking: Luis Enrique resigns as Spain’s coach
Transfer: Real Madrid ready to sell Bale to Manchester United as low as £25m
Real Madrid are willing to let their forward, Gareth Bale to join Manchester United for just £25 million.
Manchester United could seal a deal for the player for as little as £25million this summer by signing him on loan.
United had already signed another Wales forward this summer in the person of Daniel James who joined from Swansea.
Ole Gunner’s Solskjaer could seal another deal in the coming days.
Bale would be sold for £75million on a permanent basis and Both United and Tottenham have been linked the 29-year-old
However, the player’s fitness and lack of form have put off both clubs from parting with that amount of money.
Bale could still find himself at Old Trafford next season in the form of a £25 million season-long loan.