- BREAKING: South Africa grants landing permit to Air Peace — Mission
- BREAKING: Delay in landing rights approval shifts evacuation of Nigerians
- BREAKING: Tribunal upholds election of Gov. Makinde
- BREAKING: South African envoys designated to beg Nigerians arrive Abuja
- BREAKING: FG approves $5.3bn for Ibadan-Kano rail project
- BREAKING: Tribunal uphold Ayade’s victory
- Breaking: Nigerians who fled South Africa over xenophobic attacks arrive in Lagos
- BREAKING: Presidential tribunal upholds Buhari’s election, dismisses PDP petitions in its entirety
- BREAKING: No evidence in INEC electronically transmitted results to server, Court rules
- BREAKING: Immigration hurdles delay arrival of 317 Nigerians from South Africa
Transfer: Real Madrid ready to sell Bale to Manchester United as low as £25m
Real Madrid are willing to let their forward, Gareth Bale to join Manchester United for just £25 million.
Manchester United could seal a deal for the player for as little as £25million this summer by signing him on loan.
United had already signed another Wales forward this summer in the person of Daniel James who joined from Swansea.
Ole Gunner’s Solskjaer could seal another deal in the coming days.
Bale would be sold for £75million on a permanent basis and Both United and Tottenham have been linked the 29-year-old
However, the player’s fitness and lack of form have put off both clubs from parting with that amount of money.
Bale could still find himself at Old Trafford next season in the form of a £25 million season-long loan.