- Atiku no longer restricted by Visa as the PDP presidential Candidate enters US with Senate President, Saraki
- Nigerian Billionaire, Femi Otedola set to acquire Power Distributing Firm in less than a month
- Nigeria’s ambassador to Cote d’Ivoire, Amb. Ibrahim Isah is dead
- Change of Lagos Commissioner of Police suspended
- Terrorists attack Upscale Hotel Complex in Kenya
- 2019: Senate Deputy, Ekweremadu finally gets appointment in Atiku’s Team
- Exposed: Dennis Aghanya, the man who petition Justice Walter Onnoghen was President Buhari’s aide
- CJN Walter Onnoghen: Atiku warns Buhari, says don’t throw Nigeria into crisis
- Again, APC website has been hacked
- Armed Policemen storm NFF with warrant to arrest Amaju Pinnick, others
World’s most expensive pair of shoes go on sale for $17m
We had to prototype many shoes in Italy in order to find the perfect shape, perfect heel, the perfect colour for it
Made out of leather, gold, silk and diamonds, the world’s most expensive pair of shoes have been put on sale for a jaw-dropping $17 million.
A Dubai-based shoemaker named Jada Dubai unveiled the shoes at the Burj Al Arab hotel.
“Dubai is the city of millionaires and billionaires… we see it as a potential market, along with the entire (Gulf) region,” said Hemant Karamchandani, chief executive of Passion Jewellers, which supplied the jewels.
“Jada Dubai designs only shoes with diamonds. For the launch of our second collection, we wanted to create a piece that is truly unique in the world using very rare diamonds,” said Maria Majari, co-founder and creative director of Jada Dubai.
Majari added that “there will be only one pair of The Passion Diamond Shoes in the world.
“We had to prototype many shoes in Italy in order to find the perfect shape, perfect heel, the perfect colour for it.
“Even inside, the logos of both companies are made out gold, which is very thin, so it will be very comfortable for walking”