- BREAKING: Buhari sacks Head of Service, Oyo-Ita
- BREAKING: Second batch of 315 Nigerians arrive from South Africa
- BREAKING: Running mate crisis: Dickson sacks special adviser
- BREAKING: Buhari dissolves panel established by Osinbajo, issues new order to AGF Malami
- BREAKING: South Africa grants landing permit to Air Peace — Mission
- BREAKING: Delay in landing rights approval shifts evacuation of Nigerians
- BREAKING: Tribunal upholds election of Gov. Makinde
- BREAKING: South African envoys designated to beg Nigerians arrive Abuja
- BREAKING: FG approves $5.3bn for Ibadan-Kano rail project
- BREAKING: Tribunal uphold Ayade’s victory
In the new episode of the Bar Room Therapy, Obialor James who became an internet sensation after video of him granting press men an interview following his arrest for allegedly being gay, went viral, said he was forced to do menial jobs by the policemen.
According to him, his experience in the prison was not a nice one as he was forced to clean up the soak-away, forced to fetch water amongst other things.
Obialor James who also recounted his mood when he was told by his dad that he is HIV positive, said he couldn’t sleep and further advised others to never give up as it is not the end of the world.
Watch the video below;
You may also like; I know rich men who give girls as much as $15k just for sex – IK Ogbonna