- Buhari calls late Hauwa Liman’s father
- Atiku picks Peter Obi as running mate for 2019 Presidential Election
- Lagos APC shun NWC, declares Sanwo-Olu winner of governorship primary
- NWC cancels Lagos APC primaries, Sanwo-olu reportedly defeats Ambode
- Lagos APC Primaries: Buhari summons Tinubu, Ambode today
- Two Nigerian Air Force jets crash while rehearsing for Independence celebrations, 1 Pilot confirmed dead
- Osun State Election Result: Adeleke, PDP disappointed as errors emerge in Ayedaade, Osogbo poll results
- National Carrier Project: Nigeria Air has been suspended indefinitely
- Exam Malpractice: Senator Adeleke declared wanted by Police
- Bauchi Commissioner, Mahmood Abubakar is dead
SARS Operatives Arrest 2 Ladies Over Indecent Dressing, Demands N100,000
A Twitter user identified as @Tamaradenyefar has taken to the platform to narrate how SARS officers allegedly arrested her and her friend for indecent dressing and later demanded N100,000 from them.
According to the lady, they eventually settled on N10,000 before the officers allowed them to leave. And one of them even requested for their phone number for possible hook-up.
See story below:
Had my first SARS experience. Niggas pulled my friend and I in an UBER searched us and found nothing. Next thing they go you are indecently dressed and it’s against the law. Bruhhhh I’m wearing a bleeping T-shirt and shorts and how is that against what smelling law.
They sha put us in their VAN and asked us to pay 100k… I just looked at the man like “ezcuzz me sir, it’s like you are mad” Wo! Last last they collected 10,000 naira. I tried to get a picture of them and a name. They are from Kpanti Station yaba
They asked the UBER guy to end the trip and leave us there. #PoliceIsNotYourFriend
Picture isn’t clear but apparently that’s their “Oga” Please if you know how or who can take this up let me know. One of them was stupid enough to give us his phone number because he wants to link up later.
So while they held us last night my friend had a panic attack and we were begging these guys to let her stand outside the bus for air so she doesn’t pass out. These idiots refused and asked “which kin heat dey do am” Imagine if t was something so serious. #EndSars