- Nigerian Billionaire, Femi Otedola set to acquire Power Distributing Firm in less than a month
- Nigeria’s ambassador to Cote d’Ivoire, Amb. Ibrahim Isah is dead
- Change of Lagos Commissioner of Police suspended
- Terrorists attack Upscale Hotel Complex in Kenya
- 2019: Senate Deputy, Ekweremadu finally gets appointment in Atiku’s Team
- Exposed: Dennis Aghanya, the man who petition Justice Walter Onnoghen was President Buhari’s aide
- CJN Walter Onnoghen: Atiku warns Buhari, says don’t throw Nigeria into crisis
- Again, APC website has been hacked
- Armed Policemen storm NFF with warrant to arrest Amaju Pinnick, others
- Masked policemen whisk Dino Melaye away from hospital
“Fayose Is A Mad Dog & Fraudster, Election Fire Will Consume Him” – Fayemi
Fayemi warned that Fayose won’t be able to survive the heat of the July 14 election.
Speaking on Tuesday in Ado-Ekiti, the state capital, Fayemi declared that, “The coming fire will consume Fayose up to the root” as the progressives are determined to take over power from him.
The former Minister of Solid Minerals noted that the task to rescue Ekiti from impunity and bad governance was a collective one.
According to Fayemi, all hands must be on deck to defeat Fayose and his protégé, Prof. Kolapo Olusola.
Fayemi said: “You know when the heat is turned on our friend, you know how he reacts. The coming fire will consume Fayose up to the root.
“Now, Ekiti people have become butt of jokes as people use to ask Ekiti people that how did we get this mad dog and fraudster as the governor?
“The coming battle is about Ekiti liberation; let us chase this mad dog away first. What I have seen here today shows that God is ready to set Ekiti free from bondage.
“We will give everything it will take us and everything needed to achieve it, God will give us.
“We will not use power but we will only use logistics; we don’t need power, we only need logistics and those logistics will make the election to be free, fair, credible and transparent.
“Although he boasts in the open, Fayose is a coward; I only pity the innocent man who will be dumped at the end but we shall accommodate him back at his lecturing job in Ife after the election.”