- BREAKING: Buhari names Adamu as new AMCON chairman
- BREAKING: Buhari Writes Senate, seeks confirmation of Nami as FIRS Chairman
- BREAKING: Buhari appoints Nami to replace Fowler as FIRS boss
- DSS reacts to alleged re-arrest of Omoyele Sowore in court, says it was an orchestrated drama
- Hope for cardiac patients: medical breakthrough of 3D-printed heart gets backed by investor James Richman
- BREAKING: Intervene in Sowore’s case, SERAP writes US President, Trump
- JUST IN: IPOB ‘attacks’ Rotimi Amaechi in Spain
- BREAKING: IPOB leader, Nnamdi Kanu loses father
- BREAKING: DSS attempts to rearrest Sowore in court (VIDEO)
- BREAKING: Everton manager Marco Silva sacked
Apostle Suleman narrates how he refused bribe from internet fraudster
Apostle Suleman shared a post on his Twitter page which has got the attention of many. The pastor shared a story of how he refused money from a young man who was supposedly an internet fraudster.
The pastor had asked the young man where he had gotten the money from, but rather than say something, he went dumb. This caused the man of God to suspect the source of his wealth.
Just two days after their meeting, the young man was arrested and charged for internet fraud. From this experience of his, he enjoined people to choose integrity over materialism.
See the post below:
A boy brought a cash gift for me in six zeroes.i asked him what he does for a living,he was dumb.i rejected it…2days later he was arrested for fraud and took security operatives to places he had expended cash and gifts.choose integrity over materialism..
— Apst Johnson Suleman (@APOSTLESULEMAN) June 10, 2019