- BREAKING: Court adjourns for judgment on Atiku’s petition
- BREAKING: Buhari begins swearing-in of ministers
- BREAKING: Supreme Court rejects Atiku, PDP’s request to access ‘INEC server’
- BREAKING: Kogi Deputy Gov. Drags Assembly to court over impeachment notice
- BREAKING: Supreme Court strikes out Atiku, PDP’s appeal
- BREAKING: Court restrains AGF, ICPC from seizing ex-Gov, Yari’s properties
- JUST IN: Former Deputy Senate President, Senator Ike Ekweremadu Stoned By Angry Igbo Men in Nuremberg Germany (Video)
- BREAKING: Police arrest suspected murders of Enugu Catholic Priest
- BREAKING: El-Zakzaky, wife back by noon, says IMN
- BREAKING: Atiku’s son-in-law gets N20m bail
Apostle Suleman narrates how he refused bribe from internet fraudster
Apostle Suleman shared a post on his Twitter page which has got the attention of many. The pastor shared a story of how he refused money from a young man who was supposedly an internet fraudster.
The pastor had asked the young man where he had gotten the money from, but rather than say something, he went dumb. This caused the man of God to suspect the source of his wealth.
Just two days after their meeting, the young man was arrested and charged for internet fraud. From this experience of his, he enjoined people to choose integrity over materialism.
See the post below:
A boy brought a cash gift for me in six zeroes.i asked him what he does for a living,he was dumb.i rejected it…2days later he was arrested for fraud and took security operatives to places he had expended cash and gifts.choose integrity over materialism..
— Apst Johnson Suleman (@APOSTLESULEMAN) June 10, 2019