- BREAKING: Reps orders CBN to suspend cashless policy
- BREAKING: Tribunal upholds Udom’s election Victory
- BREAKING: Buhari sacks Head of Service, Oyo-Ita
- BREAKING: Second batch of 315 Nigerians arrive from South Africa
- BREAKING: Running mate crisis: Dickson sacks special adviser
- BREAKING: Buhari dissolves panel established by Osinbajo, issues new order to AGF Malami
- BREAKING: South Africa grants landing permit to Air Peace — Mission
- BREAKING: Delay in landing rights approval shifts evacuation of Nigerians
- BREAKING: Tribunal upholds election of Gov. Makinde
- BREAKING: South African envoys designated to beg Nigerians arrive Abuja
How A Man Stole Over N2m From Two Banks Using Avocado As Weapon
An ‘armed’ robber from Israel tested his victims’ intelligence by successfully robbing two banks armed with a black avocado.
The 47-year-old Israeli first staged his laughable heist at Beersheba by giving a cashier a note riddled with errors demanding for money.
According to Times of Israel, the man unleashed a black avocado which he claimed was a grenade when the cashier refused to dish out the money. And in that short moment, he gained a whopping N1.5m.
The robber then walked away with his killing and struck again five days later. This time, at a different bank.
Draped in a black and white hat coupled with a brown jacket and black gloves, the thug entered a different branch of that bank ready to shake things up. Using the same technique, the robber made away with N1.1m.
Police then tracked the thief down and apprehended him but that was not even the icing on the cake. Authorities discovered his tool of trade was actually a black avocado that had been painted to look like a grenade.