- Nigeria economy is in bad shape, Buhari tells governors
- Gunmen kill 10, kidnapped 3 women in Zamfara
- Rev. Fr. Mbaka escapes death in a failed assassination attempts, Adoration ministry cries out
- Reps cancel Ajaokuta Steel privatisation, asks FG to revive it with recovered Abacha loot
- NASS approve June 12 as Democracy Day
- 2019: Obasanjo, Atiku in closed door meeting, plans on how to wrestle power from Buhari
- ASUU strkie continues as meeting with FG ends inconclusive
- Former US president George Bush is dead
- OPC founder, Frederick Fasehun is dead
- Full list of those affected as FG freezes bank accounts of suspects on Nigeria Looters list
Any Man of God not with Buhari was not called by God — Interfaith Group
The Chairman, Organising Secretary For the 40 days prayer session for the re-election of President Muhammadu Buhari and Peace in Nigeria, Alhaji Abubakar Wada has said any man of God not in support of Buhari at the moment was not called by God.
Wada who spoke at the second day of the prayer session organised by the National Inter-Faith and Religious Organisations for Peace (NIFROP) in Abuja said it is necessary for all religious leaders at the moment to rally round the President Muhammadu Buhari for Peace to reign in the country.
He said Buhari is the only messiah that can salvage the country from its present Predicaments.
He added with persistent prayers, all the storms confronting the nation can be a thing of the past.
While stating that religious leaders have a great role to play in ensuring the success of the forthcoming election, Wada charged all men of God to unite and support the President ahead of next year polls.
Also speaking at the session, Bishop Sunday Garuba charged Nigerians to be more fervent in prayer so that the Nation can overcome its present challenges.
He added that an array of soul-enriching activities to make the event worth the while have been lined up.
“We shall commence this programme with worship and praise by guest singers and choirs. After which we shall begin Intercessory prayer session for Nigeria, prayer session for President Buhari and his cabinet, prayer for the Nigerian troops at the war front, intercessory prayer for the upcoming General Election and peaceful conduct by all citizens, and Intercessory prayer for our dear president and his victory at the poll.
” We shall also hold a special Thanksgiving session with praises to appreciate God for the defeat of Boko Haram and the political killers who came to torment the citizens of our dear country.
“A prayer against evil men on the Plateau and other forces of evil across Nigeria that have continued to encourage bloodletting in recent times.
“There shall also be a different representation of members of the various faiths gathered, as well as messages of solidarity to the good people of Nigeria
“My dear brothers and sisters gathered here, we are gathered to pray and fervently. We are gathered to pray against evil forces. We are also gathered to pray for the betterment of our dear country Nigeria.
“God in his infinite mercies would make this event a huge success and also, by his grace alone President Muhammdu Buhari shall return in 2019″he said