- BREAKING: Police rescued 15 hostages in another illegal reformation Centre in Adamawa
- BREAKING: Over 10 people rescued in another ‘rehabilitation’ center in Kaduna
- BREAKING: ICPC declares Obono-Obla wanted
- BREAKING: Another attacks on Nigerians in South Africa
- BREAKING: Court orders forfeiture of 23 properties linked to Maina
- BREAKING: Court orders forfeiture of Saraki’s houses in Ikoyi
- BREAKING: Court Partially Varies Sowore, Bakare’s Bail Conditions, adjourns Case
- Three days after impeachment saga, Edward Onoja sworn-in as Kogi Deputy Governor
- BREAKING: Two critically injured as container falls in Onitsha
- BREAKING: Kogi Assembly confirms Onoja as Yahaya Bello’s deputy
Beauty Pageants Now First Class Prostitution – Charity Nnaji Reveals
“Most beauty pageants are honestly a platform to raise first class prostitutes. I have first hand information and I know what goes on behind the scene.
What they do is to arrange young girls, coach them on how to woo prominent politicians, all in the name of seeking sponsors for their pet projects. If anyone of them fails to sleep with a politician, they accuse her of not working hard enough as a beauty queen,” she said in a chat with Potpourri
“I know of a beauty queen who came into a beauty pageant as a saint but now she’s warming the bed of a politician old enough to be her father. The most annoying part is that if you refuse to play by their rules, your crown will be useless till you hand over as a beauty queen,” she added.
Sounding furious and obviously disgusted, she advised young girls seeking to go into beauty pageantry to be watchful and not enroll into those without pedigree.
“The common place for this is Abuja. Most beauty pageants organisers do this in Abuja where the real money bags are. Please, my fellow girls, if it is not Miss Nigeria, Most Beautiful Girl in Nigeria or any other credible ones, don’t go there. They only want to initiate you into SP, meaning, Senior Prostitution gang,” she retorted.
You may also like; Some Men’s Full Time Job Now Is To Beg Women For Money-Ini Edo