- BREAKING: Collation of Bauchi governorship election results stopped by Court
- Video: Another building collapses in Lagos, many trapped!
- At least 100 people feared dead, 200 missing as cyclone hits Mozambique and Zimbabwe
- APC Lawmaker recently elected, Garba Muhammad Butalawa dies in Kano
- Popular Nigerian artist, Okwui Enwezor die of cancer
- Many trapped, injured as another building collapses at Shogoye Bus Stop in Ibadan
- APC Lawmaker, Ezekiel Afon slumps, dies after winning House Of Assembly election in Plateau State
- INEC office burnt down in Imo before announcement of election results
- APC candidate, Abdulrahman Abdulrasaq wins Kwara gubernatorial polls, declared governor-elect
- Boat carrying election results, INEC officials capsizes in Delta State; 12 missing
Black woman laments how her ‘innocent’ son was killed in U.S and corpse arrange to look like suicide
Black Mom identified as Melissa Mckinnies found her son, Danye Jones hanging from a tree in her backyard, snapped the corpse, shared photos on Facebook to ask for justice
A woman named Melissa Mckinnies shared graphic photos of her son on her Facebook page. The woman who is a Black Lives Matter activist in Ferguson said she found found her son Danye Jones hanging in the backyard of their home, with his pants were down.
The mum said Dante showed no signs of being depressed and his recent Facebook posts shows the 25 year old was having some business success with real estate.
Below is the post the mum made on Facebook.
Below are reactions to the murder.