- Atiku no longer restricted by Visa as the PDP presidential Candidate enters US with Senate President, Saraki
- Nigerian Billionaire, Femi Otedola set to acquire Power Distributing Firm in less than a month
- Nigeria’s ambassador to Cote d’Ivoire, Amb. Ibrahim Isah is dead
- Change of Lagos Commissioner of Police suspended
- Terrorists attack Upscale Hotel Complex in Kenya
- 2019: Senate Deputy, Ekweremadu finally gets appointment in Atiku’s Team
- Exposed: Dennis Aghanya, the man who petition Justice Walter Onnoghen was President Buhari’s aide
- CJN Walter Onnoghen: Atiku warns Buhari, says don’t throw Nigeria into crisis
- Again, APC website has been hacked
- Armed Policemen storm NFF with warrant to arrest Amaju Pinnick, others
Black woman laments how her ‘innocent’ son was killed in U.S and corpse arrange to look like suicide
Black Mom identified as Melissa Mckinnies found her son, Danye Jones hanging from a tree in her backyard, snapped the corpse, shared photos on Facebook to ask for justice
A woman named Melissa Mckinnies shared graphic photos of her son on her Facebook page. The woman who is a Black Lives Matter activist in Ferguson said she found found her son Danye Jones hanging in the backyard of their home, with his pants were down.
The mum said Dante showed no signs of being depressed and his recent Facebook posts shows the 25 year old was having some business success with real estate.
Below is the post the mum made on Facebook.
Below are reactions to the murder.