- BREAKING: Collation of Bauchi governorship election results stopped by Court
- Video: Another building collapses in Lagos, many trapped!
- At least 100 people feared dead, 200 missing as cyclone hits Mozambique and Zimbabwe
- APC Lawmaker recently elected, Garba Muhammad Butalawa dies in Kano
- Popular Nigerian artist, Okwui Enwezor die of cancer
- Many trapped, injured as another building collapses at Shogoye Bus Stop in Ibadan
- APC Lawmaker, Ezekiel Afon slumps, dies after winning House Of Assembly election in Plateau State
- INEC office burnt down in Imo before announcement of election results
- APC candidate, Abdulrahman Abdulrasaq wins Kwara gubernatorial polls, declared governor-elect
- Boat carrying election results, INEC officials capsizes in Delta State; 12 missing
Man found guilty of raping neighbour’s pregnant goat
A 33-year-old man in Winterveldt, South Africa, Feselani Mcube, has been found guilty of raping a pregnant goat and will be sentenced in the Ga-Rankuwa Magistrate’s court on Tuesday, November 20.
SPCA inspector Mishack Matlou confirmed that Mcube was arrested in the early hours of August 9, Women’s Day, after he was caught pants down on the animal.
“During the court hearing which was concluded in October, Mcube appeared emotionless when he was cross-examined about the act,” said Matlou.
The SPCA had opposed bail during his first appearance and he remained in custody until the next court appearance, police spokesperson Captain Samuel Sebola said.
Sebola confirmed Mcube was arrested on charges of bestiality after he allegedly raped the female goat.