- Atiku no longer restricted by Visa as the PDP presidential Candidate enters US with Senate President, Saraki
- Nigerian Billionaire, Femi Otedola set to acquire Power Distributing Firm in less than a month
- Nigeria’s ambassador to Cote d’Ivoire, Amb. Ibrahim Isah is dead
- Change of Lagos Commissioner of Police suspended
- Terrorists attack Upscale Hotel Complex in Kenya
- 2019: Senate Deputy, Ekweremadu finally gets appointment in Atiku’s Team
- Exposed: Dennis Aghanya, the man who petition Justice Walter Onnoghen was President Buhari’s aide
- CJN Walter Onnoghen: Atiku warns Buhari, says don’t throw Nigeria into crisis
- Again, APC website has been hacked
- Armed Policemen storm NFF with warrant to arrest Amaju Pinnick, others
Man found guilty of raping neighbour’s pregnant goat
A 33-year-old man in Winterveldt, South Africa, Feselani Mcube, has been found guilty of raping a pregnant goat and will be sentenced in the Ga-Rankuwa Magistrate’s court on Tuesday, November 20.
SPCA inspector Mishack Matlou confirmed that Mcube was arrested in the early hours of August 9, Women’s Day, after he was caught pants down on the animal.
“During the court hearing which was concluded in October, Mcube appeared emotionless when he was cross-examined about the act,” said Matlou.
The SPCA had opposed bail during his first appearance and he remained in custody until the next court appearance, police spokesperson Captain Samuel Sebola said.
Sebola confirmed Mcube was arrested on charges of bestiality after he allegedly raped the female goat.