- Ex-OAU lecturer, Akindele in Sex-for-Marks scandal remanded in prison
- APC chairman for Cross River State, Dr. Mathew Achigbe dies in ghastly motor accident
- Police protest lack of accommodation in Imo
- FG declares Tuesday, November 20th as public holiday to celebrate Eid-El Maulud
- Minimum wage: N30,000 will lead us to bankruptcy, says Governors
- Biafra: Court orders Senator Abaribe, 2 others to pay N100m each for failing to produce Nnamdi Kanu
- Anambra State Assembly Speaker, Rita Maduagwu impeached
- Ondo State Speaker, Bamidele Oloyelogun and his Deputy Iroju Ogundeji impeached
- APC missing as INEC publishes list of guber candidates in Imo State
- Labour calls off strike, yet to unveil new figure for minimum wage
Man found guilty of raping neighbour’s pregnant goat
A 33-year-old man in Winterveldt, South Africa, Feselani Mcube, has been found guilty of raping a pregnant goat and will be sentenced in the Ga-Rankuwa Magistrate’s court on Tuesday, November 20.
SPCA inspector Mishack Matlou confirmed that Mcube was arrested in the early hours of August 9, Women’s Day, after he was caught pants down on the animal.
“During the court hearing which was concluded in October, Mcube appeared emotionless when he was cross-examined about the act,” said Matlou.
The SPCA had opposed bail during his first appearance and he remained in custody until the next court appearance, police spokesperson Captain Samuel Sebola said.
Sebola confirmed Mcube was arrested on charges of bestiality after he allegedly raped the female goat.