- BREAKING: Tribunal nullifies Dino Melaye’s election
- Breaking: Confusion as 2 groups stage protests for, against Oyo youngest commissioner
- BREAKING: Ex-Super Falcons player, Ifeanyi Chiejine is dead
- BREAKING: Fatoyinbo snubbed PFN’s investigating panel on rape allegation
- BREAKING: Court dismisses HDP’s petition against Buhari, APC, INEC
- Breaking: Scores dead, secretariat, houses razed as Boko Haram overrun Borno areas
- BREAKING: Buhari remains Minister of Petroleum
- BREAKING: Court adjourns for judgment on Atiku’s petition
- BREAKING: Buhari begins swearing-in of ministers
- BREAKING: Supreme Court rejects Atiku, PDP’s request to access ‘INEC server’
Nigerian Soldier Rejoices His Survival After Bullet Penetrates His Sweater But Not His Body
A soldier serving in Azare, Yobe state, survived an attack this morning and took to Facebook to share the good news.
Sammy Jay Ajuwa and other soldiers were being attacked by Boko Haram insurgents when he was shot at. He was struck by a bullet which luckily made a hole in his sweater but lodged there and didn’t enter his body. Sadly, some soldiers weren’t as lucky.
My location azare yobe was attack diz morning but Almighty God keep me alive despite bullet penetrate my sweater but didn’t touch me its just a miracle 4rm d Lord
(RIP to those who died)
Still in hospital but I’m okay no injury