- Nigerian Billionaire, Femi Otedola set to acquire Power Distributing Firm in less than a month
- Nigeria’s ambassador to Cote d’Ivoire, Amb. Ibrahim Isah is dead
- Change of Lagos Commissioner of Police suspended
- Terrorists attack Upscale Hotel Complex in Kenya
- 2019: Senate Deputy, Ekweremadu finally gets appointment in Atiku’s Team
- Exposed: Dennis Aghanya, the man who petition Justice Walter Onnoghen was President Buhari’s aide
- CJN Walter Onnoghen: Atiku warns Buhari, says don’t throw Nigeria into crisis
- Again, APC website has been hacked
- Armed Policemen storm NFF with warrant to arrest Amaju Pinnick, others
- Masked policemen whisk Dino Melaye away from hospital
The love for African prints has gone beyond the shores of its origin. Men and women now turn to prints to display their competence in style and fashion. As much as several African prints are easy to fall in love with, it takes the special skills of a fashion designer to bring out the best in the material.
In fact, adding ankara prints to one’s wardrobe can be a great way to give your style a boost of color and individuality. However, just selecting the fabric is the first step towards making the fashion statement on desires.
To get a great style out of it, one needs the best inspiration. Whether it is for an occasion or for work or an event, ankara prints can be worn provided the best style is chosen to flatter the individual’s figure and showcase the beauty of the fabric.
As much as style is selected based on one’s taste, elegance is a language that can be expressed in fashion regardless of the individual in question.
Women who know how to carry themselves like queens understand how to command respect in a room and the first step is always to look their best at all times.
Legit.ng presents the best latest ankara style for women of style and elegance:
1. Off-shoulder goodness
2. Simple and chic
3. Stylish kimono
4. Shift dress
6. Fancy lady
7. Ankara jumpsuit
8. Bold statement
9. Flora patterns
Which of the styles is your favourite? Lets have your comment. You may also like; 11 indelible fashion triumphs of former first lady Patience Jonathan, as she Celebrates her Birthday