- JUST IN: Atiku, PDP close case after calling 62 witnesses
- BREAKING: Court rejects Atiku’s returning officer’s request to amend statement
- BREAKING: I got presidential results from website, says Atiku’s witness
- Breaking: Mikel Obi announces retirement from Super Eagles, gives reasons
- BREAKING: Army investigates viral video of soldier assaulting motorist in Lagos
- Breaking: 60 persons escape death as hotel collapses in Ebonyi
- Breaking: Super Eagles defeat Tunisia to clinch Bronze
- BREAKING: Witness faults results of presidential election claimed by Atiku, PDP
- Breaking: Senate confirms Justice Tanko Muhammad as CJN
- Breaking: Tribunal issues subpoena on INEC Chair over Atiku, PDP’s complaints
The love for African prints has gone beyond the shores of its origin. Men and women now turn to prints to display their competence in style and fashion. As much as several African prints are easy to fall in love with, it takes the special skills of a fashion designer to bring out the best in the material.
In fact, adding ankara prints to one’s wardrobe can be a great way to give your style a boost of color and individuality. However, just selecting the fabric is the first step towards making the fashion statement on desires.
To get a great style out of it, one needs the best inspiration. Whether it is for an occasion or for work or an event, ankara prints can be worn provided the best style is chosen to flatter the individual’s figure and showcase the beauty of the fabric.
As much as style is selected based on one’s taste, elegance is a language that can be expressed in fashion regardless of the individual in question.
Women who know how to carry themselves like queens understand how to command respect in a room and the first step is always to look their best at all times.
Legit.ng presents the best latest ankara style for women of style and elegance:
1. Off-shoulder goodness
2. Simple and chic
3. Stylish kimono
4. Shift dress
6. Fancy lady
7. Ankara jumpsuit
8. Bold statement
9. Flora patterns
Which of the styles is your favourite? Lets have your comment. You may also like; 11 indelible fashion triumphs of former first lady Patience Jonathan, as she Celebrates her Birthday