- BREAKING: US seizes jet of Nigerian ‘involved in multi-million dollar fraud’
- BREAKING: Reps summon Power, Labour Ministers over planned strike by electricity workers
- BREAKING: Fresh Crisis rocks Presidency as Aisha Buhari attacks Mamman Daura, Garba Shehu
- BREAKING: Court stops Ganduje from creating Kano State Council of Chiefs
- BREAKING: Buhari names Adamu as new AMCON chairman
- BREAKING: Buhari Writes Senate, seeks confirmation of Nami as FIRS Chairman
- BREAKING: Buhari appoints Nami to replace Fowler as FIRS boss
- DSS reacts to alleged re-arrest of Omoyele Sowore in court, says it was an orchestrated drama
- Hope for cardiac patients: medical breakthrough of 3D-printed heart gets backed by investor James Richman
- BREAKING: Intervene in Sowore’s case, SERAP writes US President, Trump
The love for African prints has gone beyond the shores of its origin. Men and women now turn to prints to display their competence in style and fashion. As much as several African prints are easy to fall in love with, it takes the special skills of a fashion designer to bring out the best in the material.
In fact, adding ankara prints to one’s wardrobe can be a great way to give your style a boost of color and individuality. However, just selecting the fabric is the first step towards making the fashion statement on desires.
To get a great style out of it, one needs the best inspiration. Whether it is for an occasion or for work or an event, ankara prints can be worn provided the best style is chosen to flatter the individual’s figure and showcase the beauty of the fabric.
As much as style is selected based on one’s taste, elegance is a language that can be expressed in fashion regardless of the individual in question.
Women who know how to carry themselves like queens understand how to command respect in a room and the first step is always to look their best at all times.
Legit.ng presents the best latest ankara style for women of style and elegance:
1. Off-shoulder goodness
2. Simple and chic
3. Stylish kimono
4. Shift dress
6. Fancy lady
7. Ankara jumpsuit
8. Bold statement
9. Flora patterns
Which of the styles is your favourite? Lets have your comment. You may also like; 11 indelible fashion triumphs of former first lady Patience Jonathan, as she Celebrates her Birthday