- Ex-OAU lecturer, Akindele in Sex-for-Marks scandal remanded in prison
- APC chairman for Cross River State, Dr. Mathew Achigbe dies in ghastly motor accident
- Police protest lack of accommodation in Imo
- FG declares Tuesday, November 20th as public holiday to celebrate Eid-El Maulud
- Minimum wage: N30,000 will lead us to bankruptcy, says Governors
- Biafra: Court orders Senator Abaribe, 2 others to pay N100m each for failing to produce Nnamdi Kanu
- Anambra State Assembly Speaker, Rita Maduagwu impeached
- Ondo State Speaker, Bamidele Oloyelogun and his Deputy Iroju Ogundeji impeached
- APC missing as INEC publishes list of guber candidates in Imo State
- Labour calls off strike, yet to unveil new figure for minimum wage
The love for African prints has gone beyond the shores of its origin. Men and women now turn to prints to display their competence in style and fashion. As much as several African prints are easy to fall in love with, it takes the special skills of a fashion designer to bring out the best in the material.
In fact, adding ankara prints to one’s wardrobe can be a great way to give your style a boost of color and individuality. However, just selecting the fabric is the first step towards making the fashion statement on desires.
To get a great style out of it, one needs the best inspiration. Whether it is for an occasion or for work or an event, ankara prints can be worn provided the best style is chosen to flatter the individual’s figure and showcase the beauty of the fabric.
As much as style is selected based on one’s taste, elegance is a language that can be expressed in fashion regardless of the individual in question.
Women who know how to carry themselves like queens understand how to command respect in a room and the first step is always to look their best at all times.
Legit.ng presents the best latest ankara style for women of style and elegance:
1. Off-shoulder goodness
2. Simple and chic
3. Stylish kimono
4. Shift dress
6. Fancy lady
7. Ankara jumpsuit
8. Bold statement
9. Flora patterns
Which of the styles is your favourite? Lets have your comment. You may also like; 11 indelible fashion triumphs of former first lady Patience Jonathan, as she Celebrates her Birthday