- BREAKING: Court adjourns El-Zakzaky’s trial indefinitely
- INEC result TV Interpreter, Peter Oyekale stabbed, hospitalized (photos)
- Despite condemning some PDP’s evidences, Tribunal voids Oyetola’s victory, declares Adeleke winner of Osun Governorship Election
- BREAKING: Collation of Bauchi governorship election results stopped by Court
- Video: Another building collapses in Lagos, many trapped!
- At least 100 people feared dead, 200 missing as cyclone hits Mozambique and Zimbabwe
- APC Lawmaker recently elected, Garba Muhammad Butalawa dies in Kano
- Popular Nigerian artist, Okwui Enwezor die of cancer
- Many trapped, injured as another building collapses at Shogoye Bus Stop in Ibadan
- APC Lawmaker, Ezekiel Afon slumps, dies after winning House Of Assembly election in Plateau State
9 female celebrities who looked gorgeous rocking agbada (Photo)
Gone are those days when agbada outfits were worn strictly by Nigerian men. As it is now, women have taken over and they seem to be rocking the style so well.
At the just concluded Merry Men movie premier, a couple of Nigerian female movie and music stars stepped out looking breathtaking in their various agbada designs. Here, the men even got jealous of how some ladies transformed the original outfit meant for men to sooth the modern day outfits.
We brings you nine beautiful Nigerian female celebrities who look stunning in agbada outfits.
See photos below:
1. Actress Empress Njamah
2. Alex Asogwa
3. Actress Belinda Effah
4. Singer Omawumi
5. Singer Waje
9. Actress Iyabo Ojo
You may also like; Actor, IK Ogbonna’s wife Sonia drops his name; ignites divorce speculations