- Atiku no longer restricted by Visa as the PDP presidential Candidate enters US with Senate President, Saraki
- Nigerian Billionaire, Femi Otedola set to acquire Power Distributing Firm in less than a month
- Nigeria’s ambassador to Cote d’Ivoire, Amb. Ibrahim Isah is dead
- Change of Lagos Commissioner of Police suspended
- Terrorists attack Upscale Hotel Complex in Kenya
- 2019: Senate Deputy, Ekweremadu finally gets appointment in Atiku’s Team
- Exposed: Dennis Aghanya, the man who petition Justice Walter Onnoghen was President Buhari’s aide
- CJN Walter Onnoghen: Atiku warns Buhari, says don’t throw Nigeria into crisis
- Again, APC website has been hacked
- Armed Policemen storm NFF with warrant to arrest Amaju Pinnick, others
9 female celebrities who looked gorgeous rocking agbada (Photo)
Gone are those days when agbada outfits were worn strictly by Nigerian men. As it is now, women have taken over and they seem to be rocking the style so well.
At the just concluded Merry Men movie premier, a couple of Nigerian female movie and music stars stepped out looking breathtaking in their various agbada designs. Here, the men even got jealous of how some ladies transformed the original outfit meant for men to sooth the modern day outfits.
We brings you nine beautiful Nigerian female celebrities who look stunning in agbada outfits.
See photos below:
1. Actress Empress Njamah
2. Alex Asogwa
3. Actress Belinda Effah
4. Singer Omawumi
5. Singer Waje
9. Actress Iyabo Ojo
You may also like; Actor, IK Ogbonna’s wife Sonia drops his name; ignites divorce speculations