- Ex-OAU lecturer, Akindele in Sex-for-Marks scandal remanded in prison
- APC chairman for Cross River State, Dr. Mathew Achigbe dies in ghastly motor accident
- Police protest lack of accommodation in Imo
- FG declares Tuesday, November 20th as public holiday to celebrate Eid-El Maulud
- Minimum wage: N30,000 will lead us to bankruptcy, says Governors
- Biafra: Court orders Senator Abaribe, 2 others to pay N100m each for failing to produce Nnamdi Kanu
- Anambra State Assembly Speaker, Rita Maduagwu impeached
- Ondo State Speaker, Bamidele Oloyelogun and his Deputy Iroju Ogundeji impeached
- APC missing as INEC publishes list of guber candidates in Imo State
- Labour calls off strike, yet to unveil new figure for minimum wage
9 female celebrities who looked gorgeous rocking agbada (Photo)
Gone are those days when agbada outfits were worn strictly by Nigerian men. As it is now, women have taken over and they seem to be rocking the style so well.
At the just concluded Merry Men movie premier, a couple of Nigerian female movie and music stars stepped out looking breathtaking in their various agbada designs. Here, the men even got jealous of how some ladies transformed the original outfit meant for men to sooth the modern day outfits.
We brings you nine beautiful Nigerian female celebrities who look stunning in agbada outfits.
See photos below:
1. Actress Empress Njamah
2. Alex Asogwa
3. Actress Belinda Effah
4. Singer Omawumi
5. Singer Waje
9. Actress Iyabo Ojo
You may also like; Actor, IK Ogbonna’s wife Sonia drops his name; ignites divorce speculations