- BREAKING: Tribunal nullifies Dino Melaye’s election
- Breaking: Confusion as 2 groups stage protests for, against Oyo youngest commissioner
- BREAKING: Ex-Super Falcons player, Ifeanyi Chiejine is dead
- BREAKING: Fatoyinbo snubbed PFN’s investigating panel on rape allegation
- BREAKING: Court dismisses HDP’s petition against Buhari, APC, INEC
- Breaking: Scores dead, secretariat, houses razed as Boko Haram overrun Borno areas
- BREAKING: Buhari remains Minister of Petroleum
- BREAKING: Court adjourns for judgment on Atiku’s petition
- BREAKING: Buhari begins swearing-in of ministers
- BREAKING: Supreme Court rejects Atiku, PDP’s request to access ‘INEC server’
The couple who have decades between them in age were initially faced with backlash from the society who felt it was out of place for a young university student to wed a billionaire as his last wife.
However, the couple have grown to become one of Nigeria’s favourite seeing as they have been able to keep their relationship even 20 years after.
The power couple was recently hosted by the Queen of England at the Buckingham Palace. The duo was invited to the queen’s garden party at the palace which held on May 15, 2019.
Obviously not one to disappoint, the Okoyas’ were present at the event in all their glory and lovely photos of them at the palace have been making the rounds on social media.