- Breaking: Jigawa Speaker Hon. Idris Garba, Chief Whip and Majority Leader impeached at the same time
- BREAKING: VC of Kwara State University sacked with immediate effect
- BREAKING: Nigerian Air Force Pilot, Air Commodore Udenyi killed in Lagos while awaiting promotion to Air Vice Marshall
- Breaking: Taraba State permanent secretary, Susana Jonathan kidnapped by gunmen
- BREAKING: Former Head of State, Yakubu Gowon slumps in Delta State during ‘military salute’ at a graveside
- Breaking: Kano State Government sacks all permanent secretaries
- Breaking: UBEC chairman, daughter regain Freedom
- BREAKING: UBEC chairman, daughter kidnapped along Kaduna-Abuja expressway, Driver shot dead
- BREAKING: Explosion rocks Ondo, 5 oil wells on fire
- Buhari extends appointment of acting CJN, Muhammad
The couple who have decades between them in age were initially faced with backlash from the society who felt it was out of place for a young university student to wed a billionaire as his last wife.
However, the couple have grown to become one of Nigeria’s favourite seeing as they have been able to keep their relationship even 20 years after.
The power couple was recently hosted by the Queen of England at the Buckingham Palace. The duo was invited to the queen’s garden party at the palace which held on May 15, 2019.
Obviously not one to disappoint, the Okoyas’ were present at the event in all their glory and lovely photos of them at the palace have been making the rounds on social media.
The couple who have been married two decades have four beautiful children together. They marked their wedding anniversary on April 28, 2019.
Sade is the last wife of the billionaire and their union seems to be a loving one. The socialite and business woman graduated from the University of Lagos.