- BREAKING: Tribunal nullifies Dino Melaye’s election
- Breaking: Confusion as 2 groups stage protests for, against Oyo youngest commissioner
- BREAKING: Ex-Super Falcons player, Ifeanyi Chiejine is dead
- BREAKING: Fatoyinbo snubbed PFN’s investigating panel on rape allegation
- BREAKING: Court dismisses HDP’s petition against Buhari, APC, INEC
- Breaking: Scores dead, secretariat, houses razed as Boko Haram overrun Borno areas
- BREAKING: Buhari remains Minister of Petroleum
- BREAKING: Court adjourns for judgment on Atiku’s petition
- BREAKING: Buhari begins swearing-in of ministers
- BREAKING: Supreme Court rejects Atiku, PDP’s request to access ‘INEC server’
Oyemykke reacts to Burna Boy leaving social media
Instagram Influencer Oyemykke has reacted to the announcement made by Burna Boy concerning in leaving social media. Yesterday, Burna Boy announced that he would be leaving social media and that the platforms he’s on will now be making aged by his management.
His post cane after he received some backlash for his strong g stated he against certain issues bothering the country.
Reacting to the announcement cement, Oyemykke brought to the attention of Nigerians how their actions have silenced one of their own who was ready to speak for them.
Nigerians I hope you can all see that we are the Enemy?? Not just the government ?? This guy right here , never use to come on social media ( maybe because of his truth ). He wouldn’t post anything about 2 years ago & his page was as empty as a Ghost house.
He decided to embrace social media & because he says the truth in his own way they said he is Proud, Arrogant & he shouldn’t let the success from last year get into his head.
Anything he says gets to them & He should better shut up.
For management reasons another superstar as gone dark & has decided to focus on his music alone. When I start to make enough money from my other project too, I will go dark I promise.
We don’t deserve the truth in that country C’est fini