- BREAKING: Tribunal nullifies Dino Melaye’s election
- Breaking: Confusion as 2 groups stage protests for, against Oyo youngest commissioner
- BREAKING: Ex-Super Falcons player, Ifeanyi Chiejine is dead
- BREAKING: Fatoyinbo snubbed PFN’s investigating panel on rape allegation
- BREAKING: Court dismisses HDP’s petition against Buhari, APC, INEC
- Breaking: Scores dead, secretariat, houses razed as Boko Haram overrun Borno areas
- BREAKING: Buhari remains Minister of Petroleum
- BREAKING: Court adjourns for judgment on Atiku’s petition
- BREAKING: Buhari begins swearing-in of ministers
- BREAKING: Supreme Court rejects Atiku, PDP’s request to access ‘INEC server’
Davido Celebrates Zlatan Ibile’s release, Aremo Gucci reacts
Davido has reacted to the release of Fast-rising Nigerian indigenous rapper, Zlatan Ibile who regained his freedom five days after he was arrested alongside his colleague, Naira Marley and 3 others.
Following Zlatan’s release, his colleague Davido took to his gram to celebrate his freedom. Sharing a photo of the rapper, he wrote,
Zankuuu Free ! People love u sha! Oya go back to making History @zlatan_ibile
Nigerian Big Boy, Aremo Gucci has stated that the release of rapper Zlatan Ibile was secured by Olamide and Burna Boy, not Davido as widely publicized.
Shortly after the release, news surfaced that it was on the orders of Davido who hired a lawyer for him. However, the news has been debunked by Aremo Gucci who revealed that it was Olamide and Burna Boy that helped Zlatan Ibile.