- BREAKING: DSS disperses protesters seeking Sowore’s release
- BREAKING: Court threatens to strike out charge against Diezani
- BREAKING: Bayelsa APC deputy guber candidate disqualified
- Confusion as Appeal Court rules on Oyo guber poll
- BREAKING: Tam David-West dies at 83
- BREAKING: Petrol tanker burst into flame at Ipaja Road in Lagos State
- Akpabio triumphs as Appeal Court orders rerun in one local govt
- BREAKING: Appeal Court sacks Adeyeye, declares Olujimi winner
- BREAKING: Sowore meets bail conditions, to be released from DSS today
- Lagos Fire: Burning building collapses, kills policeman
BREAKING: Jubilation as Zanku Crooner, Zlatan Ibile regains freedom from EFCC Custody
5-days after early moning invasion and arrest Zlatan, Rahman Jago, two others regain freedom while Naira Marley remains in EFCC custody
Nigerian Fans of popular singer, Zlatan Ibile have filled the social media space with different ways of expressing happiness after their favorite singer was released from EFCC custody in Lagos state.
Zlatan’s release is coming after 5-days in detention, the fast rising Nigerian rapper regained freedom following his arrest alongside fellow rapper Naira Marley and three others over their alleged involvement with cybercrime on Friday 10th March.
Zlatan was released Tuesday evening alongside his personal assistant, Rahman Jago and his houseboy, leaving only Naira Marley in detention.
It was gathered that Naira Marley remains in custody owing to the fact that certain incriminating items found on his phone and laptop.
At the moment, EFCC is yet to give full details of Zlatan’s release and Naira Marley’s continued detention.
Meanwhile, many people credited Davido for making moves towards Zlatan’s release. However, a close Ally to the singer, Aremo Gucci has debunked the rumor. According to Aremo, it was Olamide and Burna Boy that made moves towards Zlatan’s release.
Watch video below.