- Ex-OAU lecturer, Akindele in Sex-for-Marks scandal remanded in prison
- APC chairman for Cross River State, Dr. Mathew Achigbe dies in ghastly motor accident
- Police protest lack of accommodation in Imo
- FG declares Tuesday, November 20th as public holiday to celebrate Eid-El Maulud
- Minimum wage: N30,000 will lead us to bankruptcy, says Governors
- Biafra: Court orders Senator Abaribe, 2 others to pay N100m each for failing to produce Nnamdi Kanu
- Anambra State Assembly Speaker, Rita Maduagwu impeached
- Ondo State Speaker, Bamidele Oloyelogun and his Deputy Iroju Ogundeji impeached
- APC missing as INEC publishes list of guber candidates in Imo State
- Labour calls off strike, yet to unveil new figure for minimum wage
She is one celebrity fashion lovers look out for on the red carpet at events because her outfits are usually one that gets people drooling and tongues wagging.
The pretty mother of two has made a name for herself in the entertainment industry with her love for fashion and fans can’t get enough of her style.
We have gathered 6 photos of the actress to prove she can slay in any outfit.
Mercy looking casual yet sophisticated in this simple outfit. She effortlessly rocked a vintage white shirt with ripped jeans, and she paired it with a simple red slipper.
This stripped outfit makes Mercy look like a million dollars. She paired the garb with clean white sneakers.
Every fashionable lady needs to have a simple black dress in her wardrobe, because it can be styled in different ways. Mercy looks very sophisticated in this ensemble.
This bright coloured shirt dress is everything. Trust Mercy to know how to accesorise it beautifully. She carried a cute yellow purse and completed the look with white mules.
When in doubt, always wear red.
Denim is a very important staple fashion lovers cannot do without.