- BREAKING: Court orders forfeiture of Saraki’s houses in Ikoyi
- BREAKING: Court Partially Varies Sowore, Bakare’s Bail Conditions, adjourns Case
- Three days after impeachment saga, Edward Onoja sworn-in as Kogi Deputy Governor
- BREAKING: Two critically injured as container falls in Onitsha
- BREAKING: Kogi Assembly confirms Onoja as Yahaya Bello’s deputy
- JUST IN: Seven killed in Gov Obaseki’s convoy accident
- BREAKING: Kogi Deputy Gov Achuba impeached
- BREAKING: Gunshots in Abuja as police disperse protesting Shi’ites
- BREAKING: Again, fuel tanker explodes in Onitsha
- BREAKING: We’ll only register candidate with NIN for 2020 UTME – JAMB
5 ways to make money online as a student
It is possible to pursue a degree and run after a business and still finish with good grades.
You only need to combine your academic pursuit with the right business that won’t take your attention away
Chasing a university degree and having a business seem incompatible. Right? A lot of people probably think you can’t combine these two because both require your attention.
Don’t believe it. It is possible to pursue a degree and run after a business and still finish with good grades.You only need to combine your academic pursuit with the right business that won’t take your attention away from your academic goals.
Where else can you do this if not online? As a student, you can make money online and still manage your academic life. Here are five ways to make money online as a student.
In this digital age, if you can write, you can make money.
Your writing skill can help you make some money as a student. Freelancing and blogging are associated with writing and with your writing gift, you can conveniently make money by writing for online platforms and get paid for your contents.