- BREAKING: Tribunal nullifies Dino Melaye’s election
- Breaking: Confusion as 2 groups stage protests for, against Oyo youngest commissioner
- BREAKING: Ex-Super Falcons player, Ifeanyi Chiejine is dead
- BREAKING: Fatoyinbo snubbed PFN’s investigating panel on rape allegation
- BREAKING: Court dismisses HDP’s petition against Buhari, APC, INEC
- Breaking: Scores dead, secretariat, houses razed as Boko Haram overrun Borno areas
- BREAKING: Buhari remains Minister of Petroleum
- BREAKING: Court adjourns for judgment on Atiku’s petition
- BREAKING: Buhari begins swearing-in of ministers
- BREAKING: Supreme Court rejects Atiku, PDP’s request to access ‘INEC server’
5 ways to make money online as a student
It is possible to pursue a degree and run after a business and still finish with good grades.
You only need to combine your academic pursuit with the right business that won’t take your attention away
Chasing a university degree and having a business seem incompatible. Right? A lot of people probably think you can’t combine these two because both require your attention.
Don’t believe it. It is possible to pursue a degree and run after a business and still finish with good grades.You only need to combine your academic pursuit with the right business that won’t take your attention away from your academic goals.
Where else can you do this if not online? As a student, you can make money online and still manage your academic life. Here are five ways to make money online as a student.
In this digital age, if you can write, you can make money.
Your writing skill can help you make some money as a student. Freelancing and blogging are associated with writing and with your writing gift, you can conveniently make money by writing for online platforms and get paid for your contents.