- Breaking: Buhari signs Polytechnic, National Institute for Security bills into law
- JUST IN: Rufus Giwa Poly shut down indefinitely
- Just in: Buhari, APC govs meet in Aso Rock
- Breaking: Former Egyptian president Mohammed Morsi dies in court
- Breaking: AA suspends Okorocha‘s in-law
- JUST IN: INEC announces automatic employment for Outstanding corps members
- Osun Guber: What court decided on Senator Ademola Adeleke’s Appeal On Monday
- Breaking: Ondo youths shut down Gov. Akeredolu’s office
- Breaking: INEC receives applications for three new parties
- Breaking: Appeal Court strikes out suit challenging Ihedioha’s emergence as PDP guber candidate
5 ways to make money online as a student
It is possible to pursue a degree and run after a business and still finish with good grades.
You only need to combine your academic pursuit with the right business that won’t take your attention away
Chasing a university degree and having a business seem incompatible. Right? A lot of people probably think you can’t combine these two because both require your attention.
Don’t believe it. It is possible to pursue a degree and run after a business and still finish with good grades.You only need to combine your academic pursuit with the right business that won’t take your attention away from your academic goals.
Where else can you do this if not online? As a student, you can make money online and still manage your academic life. Here are five ways to make money online as a student.
In this digital age, if you can write, you can make money.
Your writing skill can help you make some money as a student. Freelancing and blogging are associated with writing and with your writing gift, you can conveniently make money by writing for online platforms and get paid for your contents.