- BREAKING: Buhari begins swearing-in of ministers
- BREAKING: Supreme Court rejects Atiku, PDP’s request to access ‘INEC server’
- BREAKING: Kogi Deputy Gov. Drags Assembly to court over impeachment notice
- BREAKING: Supreme Court strikes out Atiku, PDP’s appeal
- BREAKING: Court restrains AGF, ICPC from seizing ex-Gov, Yari’s properties
- JUST IN: Former Deputy Senate President, Senator Ike Ekweremadu Stoned By Angry Igbo Men in Nuremberg Germany (Video)
- BREAKING: Police arrest suspected murders of Enugu Catholic Priest
- BREAKING: El-Zakzaky, wife back by noon, says IMN
- BREAKING: Atiku’s son-in-law gets N20m bail
- BREAKING: Buhari suspends Obono-Obla, gives reason
Check out the many luxury mansions owned by Genevieve Nnaji
As you probably know, acting is a lucrative career. Today, we’ll show you Genevieve Nnaji’s house or rather multiple houses, as the actress has quite a few of them. Check out the pictures of her mansions and try not to drop your jaw in amazement.
One of the grandest purchases of Genevieve Nnaji in recent years was the acquisition of a fantastic mansion in Park View Estate, Ikoyi. According to yours truly, the house cost the actress the whopping ₦220 million. She bought it back in 2013 and has been living there ever since.
1. Genevieve Nnaji house in Ikoyi, Lagos
For the longest time, nobody has even suspected that Nnaji bought a house. Apparently, she wanted to avoid unnecessary media exposure before she dealt with renovations and furnishing. She is still not very fond of sharing any photos of her home (for privacy reasons), so this is pretty much all we could find.
2. Genevieve Nnaji’s house in Lekki
Now, when we talk about Genevieve’s house in Lekki, we mean the house that she bought for her parents. A few years ago, she made her folks very happy by getting them a new home. The family had previously lived in Egbeda for a long time, but the actress was able to relocate them to Lekki, the high-brow area of Lagos.