- Nigerian Billionaire, Femi Otedola set to acquire Power Distributing Firm in less than a month
- Nigeria’s ambassador to Cote d’Ivoire, Amb. Ibrahim Isah is dead
- Change of Lagos Commissioner of Police suspended
- Terrorists attack Upscale Hotel Complex in Kenya
- 2019: Senate Deputy, Ekweremadu finally gets appointment in Atiku’s Team
- Exposed: Dennis Aghanya, the man who petition Justice Walter Onnoghen was President Buhari’s aide
- CJN Walter Onnoghen: Atiku warns Buhari, says don’t throw Nigeria into crisis
- Again, APC website has been hacked
- Armed Policemen storm NFF with warrant to arrest Amaju Pinnick, others
- Masked policemen whisk Dino Melaye away from hospital
3 useful tips for low income earners to survive in Lagos
This goes without saying, that Lagos is the most expensive city to live in Nigeria.
The world’s largest human resource consulting firm, Mercer recently rated Lagos as the 13th most expensive city in the world.
Abuja is the next Nigerian city in the rating occupying the 20th position. This goes without saying, that Lagos is the most expensive city to live in Nigeria.
There is no doubt that the cost of living in Lagos is so high that living in Lagos is in itself a financial challenge for low-income earners.
However, despite the daily challenges Lagos brings our ways, it is still possible to live in this great city with a low salary. Here’s how to go about it.
1. Have another source of income
It is very difficult to survive in Lagos with one income source. Even high salary earners complain about living in Lagos let alone someone who earns less than 60k per month.
As a low-income earner, having two or three streams of income isn’t a bad idea so long you can juggle them.