- Ballot snatching, shooting ruining ongoing Rivers bye-election
- Abuja building collapse: 2 killed, 18 trapped, six rescued
- Dankwambo in closed-door meeting with Obasanjo
- Gov Obiano’s aide, Randie Chima found dead in his room
- Armed robbers kill 12 while raiding two banks In Edo State
- DSS DG, Lawal Daura arrested, detained after Osinbajo sacked him
- Nigerian Army arrest Maje Lawan, one of the most wanted Boko Haram terrorists
- Nine Youth Corps members drown after taking party to River Mayo-Selbe in Taraba State
- Plateau lawmaker, Yusuf Gagdi, involved in ghastly accident, Airforce personnel hospitalised
- PDP files petition against Fayemi’s victory in Ekiti
3 useful tips for low income earners to survive in Lagos
This goes without saying, that Lagos is the most expensive city to live in Nigeria.
The world’s largest human resource consulting firm, Mercer recently rated Lagos as the 13th most expensive city in the world.
Abuja is the next Nigerian city in the rating occupying the 20th position. This goes without saying, that Lagos is the most expensive city to live in Nigeria.
There is no doubt that the cost of living in Lagos is so high that living in Lagos is in itself a financial challenge for low-income earners.
However, despite the daily challenges Lagos brings our ways, it is still possible to live in this great city with a low salary. Here’s how to go about it.
1. Have another source of income
It is very difficult to survive in Lagos with one income source. Even high salary earners complain about living in Lagos let alone someone who earns less than 60k per month.
As a low-income earner, having two or three streams of income isn’t a bad idea so long you can juggle them.