- Shehu Sani resigns, quits APC, fails to give reasons
- Baba Sala’s friend, colleague, Ajimajasan dies few days apart
- Buhari calls late Hauwa Liman’s father
- Atiku picks Peter Obi as running mate for 2019 Presidential Election
- Lagos APC shun NWC, declares Sanwo-Olu winner of governorship primary
- NWC cancels Lagos APC primaries, Sanwo-olu reportedly defeats Ambode
- Lagos APC Primaries: Buhari summons Tinubu, Ambode today
- Two Nigerian Air Force jets crash while rehearsing for Independence celebrations, 1 Pilot confirmed dead
- Osun State Election Result: Adeleke, PDP disappointed as errors emerge in Ayedaade, Osogbo poll results
- National Carrier Project: Nigeria Air has been suspended indefinitely
3 useful tips for low income earners to survive in Lagos
This goes without saying, that Lagos is the most expensive city to live in Nigeria.
The world’s largest human resource consulting firm, Mercer recently rated Lagos as the 13th most expensive city in the world.
Abuja is the next Nigerian city in the rating occupying the 20th position. This goes without saying, that Lagos is the most expensive city to live in Nigeria.
There is no doubt that the cost of living in Lagos is so high that living in Lagos is in itself a financial challenge for low-income earners.
However, despite the daily challenges Lagos brings our ways, it is still possible to live in this great city with a low salary. Here’s how to go about it.
1. Have another source of income
It is very difficult to survive in Lagos with one income source. Even high salary earners complain about living in Lagos let alone someone who earns less than 60k per month.
As a low-income earner, having two or three streams of income isn’t a bad idea so long you can juggle them.