- Breaking: Tribunal rejects Atiku’s request to access INEC server
- JUST IN: Lawan’s SA on Media resigns
- Breaking: Two injured as building collapses in Lagos
- Breaking: Senate President, Ahmad Lawan withdraws appointment of media aide, Festus Adedayo
- Breaking: Tension in Bauchi Assembly as two Speakers emerge
- Breaking: Buhari appoints new GMD for NNPC
- Breaking: Abducted ex-minister’s son, Dayo Adewole, regains freedom
- Breaking: Buhari returns Ahmed Idris as AGF
- Breaking: Luis Enrique resigns as Spain’s coach
- Breaking: Fire guts Benue’s largest market
Gay Man Opens Up On Why He Chose Men Over Women After A Nigerian Woman Questioned Him
A gay man has replied a Nigerian woman who criticized him for his sexuality and he went in hard.
Jane, a Nigerian lady resident in Onitsha, shared a photo of Matt kissing his boyfriend and condemned them for practising homosexuality.
What will make a guy to be sexually attracted to another guy when there are fine girls all over the world looking for who to love them?
Well, Matt saw the post and replied. In his reply, he pretty much took Jane apart and people are saying she deserves it.
I’ll answer, its me in the picture your infatuated by. You’ve chosen to speak in bad grammar, you’ve chosen penciled in eyebrows w/2much contour around them, you’ve chosen to wear bad wigs, & improperly installed lace fronts. I have chosen to love men, years of dating women like you, doing way too much, I connect with a man in a way I found peace. Not my fault if your still single looking for a mans love and can’t find it. Maybe stunts like this is why. Be blessed.