- Breaking: Jigawa Speaker Hon. Idris Garba, Chief Whip and Majority Leader impeached at the same time
- BREAKING: VC of Kwara State University sacked with immediate effect
- BREAKING: Nigerian Air Force Pilot, Air Commodore Udenyi killed in Lagos while awaiting promotion to Air Vice Marshall
- Breaking: Taraba State permanent secretary, Susana Jonathan kidnapped by gunmen
- BREAKING: Former Head of State, Yakubu Gowon slumps in Delta State during ‘military salute’ at a graveside
- Breaking: Kano State Government sacks all permanent secretaries
- Breaking: UBEC chairman, daughter regain Freedom
- BREAKING: UBEC chairman, daughter kidnapped along Kaduna-Abuja expressway, Driver shot dead
- BREAKING: Explosion rocks Ondo, 5 oil wells on fire
- Buhari extends appointment of acting CJN, Muhammad
Almost every couple has resulted to going into the studio to take lovely pictures ahead of the wedding. This has become a trend and there is no wedding taking place without the couple taking to their social media handle to share their pre-wedding photos.
A picture has gone viral on social media where the groom was seen flying in the air. This is the talk of the town because everyone finds it hard to believe how a picture can be taken without any other support aside from the bride holding her groom’s leg.
The bride was identified as @adesewaadebisi and the groom, @capt_bewz on Instagram. Taking a close look at the couple you will know that they are totally in love with one another.
Their pre-wedding pictures were shared on the Instagram handle of the photographer, @imageof1love and that of @awgzzz.
See post below:
View this post on Instagram
@myafrocaribbeanwedding These #EngagementPhotos of the stunning fun couple be giving us LIFE. Creativity at its best captured by Awgzzz. 👏🏽👌🏾. Congrats to the gorgeous #BrideToBe and her CAPTAIN. Blessings and much Love. 🤴🏾❤👸🏾🙏🏾 SWIPE FOR PHOTOS. . "God of purpose you alone will take all the glory🙏🙏🙏" – Mother of the Bride @yettyadebisi . . Credits Bride to be @adesewaadebisi HER KING @capt_bewz Event #thebewz2018 Photos @awgzzz Planner: @ijkevents Bride to be outfit @elanfashion_ng Groom to be suit @kimonokollection Makeup @eeswatmakeovers . . . My Afro Caribbean Wedding Planning Tools 💍 Wedding Vendors REGISTER FREE Tag and Hashtag #Myafrocaribbeanwedding 👈 to get featured. Getting married? Send us your love stories to get featured on our site. 🇬🇧https://myafrocaribbeanwedding.com 🇺🇸https://us.myafrocaribbeanwedding. 🇬🇭https://gh.myafrocaribbeanwedding.com 🇳🇬https://ng.myafrocaribbeanwedding.com #blackbeauty #Blackexcellence #weddingsonpoint #blackandproud #bellanaijaweddings #blacklove #trini #blackowned #theknot #melanated #ukblackownedbusinesses #ghanaian #weddingdresses #afrocaribbean #blackbride #mariage #nubian #blackgirlmagic #melanin #nigerianwedding #jamaican #africanamerican #haitian #unapologeticallyblack #casamiento
See more photos below:
View this post on Instagram
Counting down to #TheBewz2018 ❤❤ @adesewaadebisi & @capt_bewz planner: @ijkevents Captured by @awgz.married #awgzMARRIED #asoebiladies #asoebiblog #blackslayer #gorgeous #stylish #happygirlsaretheprettiest share your fab asoebi styles on www.asoebiladies.com and get featured.
We have earlier reported that former governor of Oyo state named Rasheed Ladoja had a reason to put on his agbada and wear a befitting cap as his son, Shola, wedded the love of his life. Shola who proposed to his wife recently wedded her in a very elaborate affair during the weekend. His bride looked stunning as she was walked down the aisle.