- Gunmen kill 10, kidnapped 3 women in Zamfara
- Rev. Fr. Mbaka escapes death in a failed assassination attempts, Adoration ministry cries out
- Reps cancel Ajaokuta Steel privatisation, asks FG to revive it with recovered Abacha loot
- NASS approve June 12 as Democracy Day
- 2019: Obasanjo, Atiku in closed door meeting, plans on how to wrestle power from Buhari
- ASUU strkie continues as meeting with FG ends inconclusive
- Former US president George Bush is dead
- OPC founder, Frederick Fasehun is dead
- Full list of those affected as FG freezes bank accounts of suspects on Nigeria Looters list
- Tension rocks Akwa Ibom as sacked lawmakers again shut down Assembly complex, move to impeach Speaker
Hollywood veteran, Sylvester Stallone, might have had rocky relationships in the past but he seems to be having the time of his life with his current wife and mother of his daughters.
The 72-year-old star, who made a name for himself in the movie industry for his numerous roles as an action figure, is married to Jennifer Flavin, 50, and they have three beautiful daughters together.
The action star also has two sons from one of his two previous marriages.
Stallone was recently spotted stepping out arm-in-arm with his pretty wife and one of his lovely daughters.
The veteran was dressed in jeans and a suede jacket. He also completed the look with his blue tinted sun shades.
His wife, Jennifer, looked chic in her tweed jacket, knee-high brown riding boots and blue jeans. She also carried a cute green purse.
The star’s eldest daughter, Sophia, 22, looked simple yet sophisticated in her grey turtle neck sweater, black fur coat and blue ripped jeans. She also complemented the look with aviator glasses and a backpack.
In other news, it was reported that Stallone dismissed rumours that he had passed on.
The star disclaimed images of him with his hair falling off which fans translated to mean that he was suffering from a grievous illness, probably prostrate cancer. Stallone revealed that it was a scene from a movie.
Sylvester’s younger brother Frank Stallone displeased by the whole hoax also tweeted to clear the air and admonish the initiators of the hurtful rumours.
He wrote: “Rumours that my brother is dead are false, what kind of sick demented cruel mind things like this to post? People like this are mentally deranged and don’t deserve a place in society.”
Here’s another related topic; US Birthright Citizenship: Trump dash hopes of celebrities, other Nigerians that travels abroad to give birth