- Breaking: Jigawa Speaker Hon. Idris Garba, Chief Whip and Majority Leader impeached at the same time
- BREAKING: VC of Kwara State University sacked with immediate effect
- BREAKING: Nigerian Air Force Pilot, Air Commodore Udenyi killed in Lagos while awaiting promotion to Air Vice Marshall
- Breaking: Taraba State permanent secretary, Susana Jonathan kidnapped by gunmen
- BREAKING: Former Head of State, Yakubu Gowon slumps in Delta State during ‘military salute’ at a graveside
- Breaking: Kano State Government sacks all permanent secretaries
- Breaking: UBEC chairman, daughter regain Freedom
- BREAKING: UBEC chairman, daughter kidnapped along Kaduna-Abuja expressway, Driver shot dead
- BREAKING: Explosion rocks Ondo, 5 oil wells on fire
- Buhari extends appointment of acting CJN, Muhammad
Hollywood veteran, Sylvester Stallone, might have had rocky relationships in the past but he seems to be having the time of his life with his current wife and mother of his daughters.
The 72-year-old star, who made a name for himself in the movie industry for his numerous roles as an action figure, is married to Jennifer Flavin, 50, and they have three beautiful daughters together.
The action star also has two sons from one of his two previous marriages.
Stallone was recently spotted stepping out arm-in-arm with his pretty wife and one of his lovely daughters.
The veteran was dressed in jeans and a suede jacket. He also completed the look with his blue tinted sun shades.
His wife, Jennifer, looked chic in her tweed jacket, knee-high brown riding boots and blue jeans. She also carried a cute green purse.
The star’s eldest daughter, Sophia, 22, looked simple yet sophisticated in her grey turtle neck sweater, black fur coat and blue ripped jeans. She also complemented the look with aviator glasses and a backpack.
In other news, it was reported that Stallone dismissed rumours that he had passed on.
The star disclaimed images of him with his hair falling off which fans translated to mean that he was suffering from a grievous illness, probably prostrate cancer. Stallone revealed that it was a scene from a movie.
Sylvester’s younger brother Frank Stallone displeased by the whole hoax also tweeted to clear the air and admonish the initiators of the hurtful rumours.
He wrote: “Rumours that my brother is dead are false, what kind of sick demented cruel mind things like this to post? People like this are mentally deranged and don’t deserve a place in society.”
Here’s another related topic; US Birthright Citizenship: Trump dash hopes of celebrities, other Nigerians that travels abroad to give birth