- Gunmen kill 10, kidnapped 3 women in Zamfara
- Rev. Fr. Mbaka escapes death in a failed assassination attempts, Adoration ministry cries out
- Reps cancel Ajaokuta Steel privatisation, asks FG to revive it with recovered Abacha loot
- NASS approve June 12 as Democracy Day
- 2019: Obasanjo, Atiku in closed door meeting, plans on how to wrestle power from Buhari
- ASUU strkie continues as meeting with FG ends inconclusive
- Former US president George Bush is dead
- OPC founder, Frederick Fasehun is dead
- Full list of those affected as FG freezes bank accounts of suspects on Nigeria Looters list
- Tension rocks Akwa Ibom as sacked lawmakers again shut down Assembly complex, move to impeach Speaker
When Davido said, ‘love is sweet but when money enter, love is sweeter’, he sure knew a lot about what it meant considering he left many people in delightful shock after he got his boo a multi-million naira ‘assurance’ Porsche car as a birthday gift.
Well, Davido may have to scoot over because there’s a new young king redefining the term ‘assurance’! The young man believed to be in 100 level, recently left his 16-year-old SS3 girlfriend in awe after he got her a brand new Mercedez Benz, an iPhone XMax which costs N423k.
The young man identified as Zubair also got his clearly surprised boo an iWatch that costs a whooping N195k.
In the video which has been circulating the internet, the young girl identified as Nihat is seen filled with emotions and totally speechless as she is led by her boyfriend to her multi-million naira car.
The beautiful moment which took place in Abuja, was captured by their friends who were in awe as they cheered them on. The video has since gone viral on social media and this may be due to how expensive the gifts are, coming from such a young man to a much younger girl.
Well like they say, young love is indeed the sweetest! You may also like to see this; Meet Fatima Timbo, 21-year-old Instagram model living her best life despite dwarfism