- BREAKING: Kogi Deputy Gov Achuba impeached
- BREAKING: Gunshots in Abuja as police disperse protesting Shi’ites
- BREAKING: Again, fuel tanker explodes in Onitsha
- BREAKING: We’ll only register candidate with NIN for 2020 UTME – JAMB
- BREAKING: Fuel tanker explodes in Onitsha [VIDEO]
- BREAKING: Police raid another torture centre in Katsina
- BREAKING: Labour, Reps meeting failed to hold, as NLC seeks new date
- BREAKING: EFCC re-arraigns Atiku’s lawyer over $2m money laundering
- 18 days after kaduna house of horror, chained children found at religious centre in Daura
- BREAKING: Moghalu resigns from YPP, canvasses for electoral reform
Nigerian Man Celebrates His Father’s Girlfriend’s Death
A Nigerian man has taken to Instagram to celebrate the his father’s mistress death.
According to the man, the mistress was the one responsible for the stiff rift between his mum and dad when he was a young boy he said he remembers her vividly as his father used to send him to meet her when he was just 9 years old.
“Honestly am happy right now my father’s girl friend is dead, my father just called me now and told me do I remember that woman he used to send me to when I was young I was like 9 years old then he said she just died. That woman really caused problem between my mum and my dad!