- JUST IN: Former Deputy Senate President, Senator Ike Ekweremadu Stoned By Angry Igbo Men in Nuremberg Germany (Video)
- BREAKING: Police arrest suspected murders of Enugu Catholic Priest
- BREAKING: El-Zakzaky, wife back by noon, says IMN
- BREAKING: Atiku’s son-in-law gets N20m bail
- BREAKING: Buhari suspends Obono-Obla, gives reason
- BREAKING: Another pastor kidnapped in Kaduna, abductors give family 5 days ultimatum
- BREAKING: Alleged money laundering: EFCC arraigns Atiku’s son-in-law, lawyer
- BREAKING: El-Zakzaky, wife not safe in Indian hospital, says IMN
- Breaking: Soldier finally arraigned for allegedly raping Ondo undergraduate
- BREAKING: El-Zakzaky, wife moved to Abuja
Nigerian Man Celebrates His Father’s Girlfriend’s Death
A Nigerian man has taken to Instagram to celebrate the his father’s mistress death.
According to the man, the mistress was the one responsible for the stiff rift between his mum and dad when he was a young boy he said he remembers her vividly as his father used to send him to meet her when he was just 9 years old.
“Honestly am happy right now my father’s girl friend is dead, my father just called me now and told me do I remember that woman he used to send me to when I was young I was like 9 years old then he said she just died. That woman really caused problem between my mum and my dad!