- Breaking: Jigawa Speaker Hon. Idris Garba, Chief Whip and Majority Leader impeached at the same time
- BREAKING: VC of Kwara State University sacked with immediate effect
- BREAKING: Nigerian Air Force Pilot, Air Commodore Udenyi killed in Lagos while awaiting promotion to Air Vice Marshall
- Breaking: Taraba State permanent secretary, Susana Jonathan kidnapped by gunmen
- BREAKING: Former Head of State, Yakubu Gowon slumps in Delta State during ‘military salute’ at a graveside
- Breaking: Kano State Government sacks all permanent secretaries
- Breaking: UBEC chairman, daughter regain Freedom
- BREAKING: UBEC chairman, daughter kidnapped along Kaduna-Abuja expressway, Driver shot dead
- BREAKING: Explosion rocks Ondo, 5 oil wells on fire
- Buhari extends appointment of acting CJN, Muhammad
Deontay Wilder called out for meeting Donald Trump
After Wilder told Tyson Fury that black people have been fighting in this country for 400 years he went off on a radio host who asked him to explain the comment.
Wilder exploded with a passionate rant about how black people have been oppressed and mistreated in the U.S and he was offended that the radio host pushed him on the topic.
But, undefeated boxing star Jarrell “Big Baby” Miller has a problem with Deontay Wilder claiming he undermined his own message by meeting with President Trump back in May.
Wilder had visited Trump’s White House with Sylvester Stallone and others as part of the group paying homage to Jack Johnson after President Trump pardoned the late boxer for a 1913 conviction many believe was racially motivated. Jarrell said
“LeBron James, Steph Curry, a lot of other guys didn’t want to go up to the White House because they knew what Trump was doing was just using black athletes as a shade to hopefully get black voters to get on his good side.”