- Gunmen kill 10, kidnapped 3 women in Zamfara
- Rev. Fr. Mbaka escapes death in a failed assassination attempts, Adoration ministry cries out
- Reps cancel Ajaokuta Steel privatisation, asks FG to revive it with recovered Abacha loot
- NASS approve June 12 as Democracy Day
- 2019: Obasanjo, Atiku in closed door meeting, plans on how to wrestle power from Buhari
- ASUU strkie continues as meeting with FG ends inconclusive
- Former US president George Bush is dead
- OPC founder, Frederick Fasehun is dead
- Full list of those affected as FG freezes bank accounts of suspects on Nigeria Looters list
- Tension rocks Akwa Ibom as sacked lawmakers again shut down Assembly complex, move to impeach Speaker
Deontay Wilder called out for meeting Donald Trump
After Wilder told Tyson Fury that black people have been fighting in this country for 400 years he went off on a radio host who asked him to explain the comment.
Wilder exploded with a passionate rant about how black people have been oppressed and mistreated in the U.S and he was offended that the radio host pushed him on the topic.
But, undefeated boxing star Jarrell “Big Baby” Miller has a problem with Deontay Wilder claiming he undermined his own message by meeting with President Trump back in May.
Wilder had visited Trump’s White House with Sylvester Stallone and others as part of the group paying homage to Jack Johnson after President Trump pardoned the late boxer for a 1913 conviction many believe was racially motivated. Jarrell said
“LeBron James, Steph Curry, a lot of other guys didn’t want to go up to the White House because they knew what Trump was doing was just using black athletes as a shade to hopefully get black voters to get on his good side.”