- Gunmen kill 10, kidnapped 3 women in Zamfara
- Rev. Fr. Mbaka escapes death in a failed assassination attempts, Adoration ministry cries out
- Reps cancel Ajaokuta Steel privatisation, asks FG to revive it with recovered Abacha loot
- NASS approve June 12 as Democracy Day
- 2019: Obasanjo, Atiku in closed door meeting, plans on how to wrestle power from Buhari
- ASUU strkie continues as meeting with FG ends inconclusive
- Former US president George Bush is dead
- OPC founder, Frederick Fasehun is dead
- Full list of those affected as FG freezes bank accounts of suspects on Nigeria Looters list
- Tension rocks Akwa Ibom as sacked lawmakers again shut down Assembly complex, move to impeach Speaker
Priyanka Chopra and Nick Jonas are almost ready to tie the knot in Umaid Bhavan of Jodhpur over the coming weekend. In the latest interview with Vogue, the desi girl revealed that there will be two ceremonies considering the different traditions followed by the two families coming together for this lifetime bonding ceremony of the two stars.
The first ceremony will be done according to the Hindu rituals that will include Priyanka and Nick taking saat phere as family and friends their witnesses. For this ceremony, it is most likely that PeeCee will wear an outfit designed by the house of Abu Jani and Sandeep Khosla.
She wore the yellow kurta combination for her Roka ceremony and Sandeep Khosla was spotted with the rest of the baraatis that were headed for the destination wedding in Rajasthan. These two strong pieces of evidence strongly hint at Priyanka’s bridal look.
The second ceremony will be done according to Christian rituals. The wedding will be officiated by none other than Nick’s father Paul Jonas — who is also a pastor. For this wedding, Priyanka Chopra has roped in a big name in the fashion world. Designer Ralph Lauren has created custom wedding wardrobe for the Quantico star.
Priyanka has maintained a longstanding relationship with the designer. She twice wore the custom-made gowns by the American designer for MET Gala. One of them has become an unforgettable part of her and Nick Jonas’ love story.