- Breaking: Jigawa Speaker Hon. Idris Garba, Chief Whip and Majority Leader impeached at the same time
- BREAKING: VC of Kwara State University sacked with immediate effect
- BREAKING: Nigerian Air Force Pilot, Air Commodore Udenyi killed in Lagos while awaiting promotion to Air Vice Marshall
- Breaking: Taraba State permanent secretary, Susana Jonathan kidnapped by gunmen
- BREAKING: Former Head of State, Yakubu Gowon slumps in Delta State during ‘military salute’ at a graveside
- Breaking: Kano State Government sacks all permanent secretaries
- Breaking: UBEC chairman, daughter regain Freedom
- BREAKING: UBEC chairman, daughter kidnapped along Kaduna-Abuja expressway, Driver shot dead
- BREAKING: Explosion rocks Ondo, 5 oil wells on fire
- Buhari extends appointment of acting CJN, Muhammad
Ahead of the February 16th 2019 presidential election, former president Olusegun Obasanjo had a closed door meeting with PDP presidential candidiate, Atiku Abubakar and the party chairman, Uche Secondus, in Abuja on Tuesday, December 4th, to strategize on how the party would successfully clinch power from President Buhari.
Recall that in October, Obasanjo forgave Atiku and declared his support for his presidential ambition. He also stated at the time that Atiku was way better than President Buhari.
At the meeting they held last night, Obasanjo reportedly strategized with the PDP members on how the party would wrestle power from APC. He was said to have also settled the rift between Atiku and former Adamawa state governor, Murtala Nyako
You may like to read; God’s punishment ‘ll come on Obasanjo for supporting Atiku – Oshiomhole