- Boko Haram bombs Maiduguri mosque, 11 confirmed dead
- Aide to Delta State Governor on youth matters, Ngozi Ijei shot dead
- BREAKING: INEC Finally Postpones Presidential Election, Releases New Date
- BREAKING: INEC To Postpone Presidential Election
- Onnoghen: Former CJN granted bail on self-recognition
- Two suspected Terrorists trying to bomb bridge arrested in Ebonyi state (photos)
- Senator Ahmed Ogembe escape death by whisker along Abuja-Lokoja expressway
- Fire guts INEC office few days to general elections
- [UPDATED] ASUU suspends strike after reaching agreement with FG
- Breaking: Atiku’s monarch woos people for Buhari
Ahead of the February 16th 2019 presidential election, former president Olusegun Obasanjo had a closed door meeting with PDP presidential candidiate, Atiku Abubakar and the party chairman, Uche Secondus, in Abuja on Tuesday, December 4th, to strategize on how the party would successfully clinch power from President Buhari.
Recall that in October, Obasanjo forgave Atiku and declared his support for his presidential ambition. He also stated at the time that Atiku was way better than President Buhari.
At the meeting they held last night, Obasanjo reportedly strategized with the PDP members on how the party would wrestle power from APC. He was said to have also settled the rift between Atiku and former Adamawa state governor, Murtala Nyako
You may like to read; God’s punishment ‘ll come on Obasanjo for supporting Atiku – Oshiomhole