- Gunmen kill 10, kidnapped 3 women in Zamfara
- Rev. Fr. Mbaka escapes death in a failed assassination attempts, Adoration ministry cries out
- Reps cancel Ajaokuta Steel privatisation, asks FG to revive it with recovered Abacha loot
- NASS approve June 12 as Democracy Day
- 2019: Obasanjo, Atiku in closed door meeting, plans on how to wrestle power from Buhari
- ASUU strkie continues as meeting with FG ends inconclusive
- Former US president George Bush is dead
- OPC founder, Frederick Fasehun is dead
- Full list of those affected as FG freezes bank accounts of suspects on Nigeria Looters list
- Tension rocks Akwa Ibom as sacked lawmakers again shut down Assembly complex, move to impeach Speaker
Ahead of the February 16th 2019 presidential election, former president Olusegun Obasanjo had a closed door meeting with PDP presidential candidiate, Atiku Abubakar and the party chairman, Uche Secondus, in Abuja on Tuesday, December 4th, to strategize on how the party would successfully clinch power from President Buhari.
Recall that in October, Obasanjo forgave Atiku and declared his support for his presidential ambition. He also stated at the time that Atiku was way better than President Buhari.
At the meeting they held last night, Obasanjo reportedly strategized with the PDP members on how the party would wrestle power from APC. He was said to have also settled the rift between Atiku and former Adamawa state governor, Murtala Nyako
You may like to read; God’s punishment ‘ll come on Obasanjo for supporting Atiku – Oshiomhole