- BREAKING: Channels TV reporter shot during Shi’ites protest is dead
- Fatoyinbo vs Dakolos: IG orders case transfer to Lagos
- BREAKING: HDP closes case in petition against Buhari,INEC, APC
- JUST IN: Atiku, PDP close case after calling 62 witnesses
- BREAKING: Court rejects Atiku’s returning officer’s request to amend statement
- BREAKING: I got presidential results from website, says Atiku’s witness
- Breaking: Mikel Obi announces retirement from Super Eagles, gives reasons
- BREAKING: Army investigates viral video of soldier assaulting motorist in Lagos
- Breaking: 60 persons escape death as hotel collapses in Ebonyi
- Breaking: Super Eagles defeat Tunisia to clinch Bronze
Nollywood Actor Ifeanyi Ikenga Gbulie die of stroke in Enugu
Popular Veteran Nollywood Actor Ifeanyi Ikenga Gbulie has died. The actor died after a prolonged battle with stroke.
The actor who has been bedridden for several months, as a result of stroke, passed away in the early hours of December, 13, 2018, in Enugu.
Confirming the development, ace movie director and a member of the Directors Guild of Nigeria, DGN, Chima Okoroji, said the late actor would be greatly missed.
“This is too heavy for me; I love this man with a passion his humility is out of this world. I will miss you so much,” he said.
The late actor is known for his elderly roles in films, such as End of Dreams and Under Fire.