- DSS reacts to alleged re-arrest of Omoyele Sowore in court, says it was an orchestrated drama
- Hope for cardiac patients: medical breakthrough of 3D-printed heart gets backed by investor James Richman
- BREAKING: Intervene in Sowore’s case, SERAP writes US President, Trump
- JUST IN: IPOB ‘attacks’ Rotimi Amaechi in Spain
- BREAKING: IPOB leader, Nnamdi Kanu loses father
- BREAKING: DSS attempts to rearrest Sowore in court (VIDEO)
- BREAKING: Everton manager Marco Silva sacked
- BREAKING: DSS Finally Releases Sowore After 4 Months In Detention
- BREAKING: Senate passes 2020 Appropriation Bill, raises budget to N10.594trn
- BREAKING: Court orders DSS to transfer El-Zakzaky, wife to Kaduna Correctional Centre
Princess Shyngle suicide attempt: Actress breaks silence
Gambian Actress, Princess Shyngle has finally broken silence after reports that she attempted to take her life in Lagos.
According to the reports, the actress was quickly rushed to a hospital, Vedic Life Care in Lekki, after discovering that she took an overdose of a medication and drank bleach.
Shyngle reacting to the reports wrote;
Thanks to everyone who showed me love and support these past few days… contrary to what was posted in the news, I didn’t try to take my life..
I have been opened about my battle with depression, I had a relapse and a nervous breakdown which landed me in the hospital. I never took anything.
I am at a better place now and at the right time I will address and talk more about depression… #depressionisreal
You may also like to read; Stop looking for love, let it find you – Ghanaian Actress, Princess Shyngle